Chapter 1 - The Jog

I lived in a small 1 bedroom apartment that lies inside of a sunny L.A. neighbrhood called Sunrise Estates. It's called that because when you look east the sun rises over the horizon and this neighborhood views it so perfectly. These homes were big and beautiful. Although i knew that i couldn't afford any of them and i was by myself so a small apartment works just fine. I needed to go for a jog so i did. I was searching for my earbuds in a small box on my dresser. I couldn't find but i wanted to leave. So i just grabbed my phone and didn't listen to music. It was a quiet jog, but it was peaceful. I was getting close to this enormous house, probably twice the size of any of th houses in this neighborhood. The walls were hite and had a block structure. I got closer to it and saw 4 boys, more like men. They were all about my age. Two of them were filming and the other two were talking to the camera. but i don't think they were paying attention when i came by. I waved to the guys to acknoledge their existence. They waved back and as i turned my head i kind of heard them talking. I got about a block away when one of them came running up behind me.

"Hey!" He said. This guy was tall and thin. He had brown hair and it flippped upwards. he was wearing a teal tank top and had many friendship bracelets. He had kind of a cute-ish face. "I'm Ricky."

"Hi, i'm Charlotte. Some people call me Char." i said catching my breath.

"Hey come back to my place and i'll get you some water, seeing you don't have one." Hey motioned towards my side.

I realized i had no water clipped to me like i normally do. I smile and happily agree since i was really thirsty.

I walk back with him to his house and it didn't seem too far. Ricky and I got to talking. It seemed he liked pokemon, making videos, uploading them to YouTube.

"Oh i love making videos!" I say super excitedly to find someone who shares my passion.

"What kind?" He asked me back.

"Mainly mini movies. I've made about 20 or so just for college, i'm producer of a news cast at my school, and i co-directed a big movie that's coming out." I said flyng my hands every where almost hitting Ricky. "Oops sorry!"

As he was ducking, he said " It's all good" with a small chuckle, "I make videos of just random stuff and post it on YouTube. Who knew doing that would get me famous and a job with Youube doing what I love most."

"So you're internet famous is what i'm getting." I said with a small smile.

"Do you seriously not recognize me?" He asked

"No not really, i watch more mini films than anything." I said wiping the sweat off my eyebrow.

"I'm Ricky Dillon, a few of my friends and i are on this collab channel on YouTube that's pretty famous." he said.

"That's super cool." I told him with pure truth. I want to be famous for making videos and movies and films.