Chapter 3 - Just a Typical Day

I woke up the next morning sprawaled across my bed. Lying in an oversized ramones shirt and my undies. I'm trying to remember if last night was a dream or not. It didn't matter, it's not like i'm going to see these boys again. I turn my alarm off that was blaring an annoying noise at 7 in the morning. I plopped out f bed and got myself into my shower. i let the watm water run down my face to wake myself up. I got out and dried myself off. I go back inside my room and open my drawers. Let's see do i feel like being pretty or a homeless drug addict today? My sweatpants were mocking me in the corner of my top drawer. Homeless drug addict is. I pulled those on over my legs. I swiftly puton a black tanktop and pulled my hair up in a messy bun with a band to pull al the strays back. No makeup today. I grab my side bag with my books and headed out. Thank God i only had two classes today.

I drove down to to the school which was about 5 minutes away. I walk into my building beautiful front doors. Said hi to a bunch of friends and walked into my first class. I sat towards the middle of the class cuz it's the best view. Finally, Mr. Woodruff came in and class started. I sat through both my classes focusing and answering all the question Woodruff and Marque had to ask. Talked to a few people, did some work. Typical college stuff. These two classes were my boring classes. So i was practically a zombie all day. My class ended at 1 o'clock so i headed back and picked up some Panda Express on my way home. I didn't start work until 4 and ended at 10.

I sat on my couch and put on some Supernatural. Love that show. I threww my trash away and sat back down and went on my computer. Onto Tumblr it is. I scroll through the site and listening to the TV. Nextthing i knew is was 3 o'clock. I threw off my laptop and went into my room and pulled out my work uniform. I worked at a high end resturant near center LA. I had to wear a red button down shirt, black pencil skirt, and lack tights as my uniform. I rushed my hair back and put in a nice sock bun. I did my makeup an got my stuff together and headed out. I drove down to the resturant and parked my car in the back. I headed in through the employee enterance and clocked in.

These 6 hours always feel long and identical. It's almost like nothing changes. I take orders from people, be super nice and funny to get a better tip, bring out drinks and food, give them their bill, recieve their tip, and the same thing starts all over. Alysha calls over to me.

"Hey Char, there's 4 boys over at table 7. I thought you' take care of this one for me." She said with a wink. Alysha is one of my first friends i've made here. She is so determined on setting me up wih guys no matter how many times i tell her i want to graduate before i date.

"Thanks Alysha." I say rolling my eyes and giving her a small laugh.

I walk over to table 7 and see these 4 boys.

"Hi my name is Charlotte and i'll be you-" I said being cut off by some familiar faces

"Charlotte?" Ricky said.