Chapter 2 - Four Boys

We approached his other 3 friends. My face turned red with heat swelling up in my cheeks as i realized i'm only in a sports bra and running shorts. My hair is up in a messy bun and i'm dripping with sweat.

Ricky pointed to one of the guys. He was shorter than the rest. He has curly brown hair and was wearing a bandana around his forehead. He had a cloud tattoo on his wrist. He was wearing a similar tank top to Ricky's but it was navy blue. "That's JC."

"Hey." JC said with a smooth voice and a side smile.

I smiled back because i think i was blushing to much to speak.

The next guy was a little taller than JC. He had blonde hair but his roots were showing through. His hair swooped to the side. He had a really cool leaf tattoo on his forearm.

"I'm Kian." he says as he sticks his hand out for me to shake. I awkwardly ablige and shake it.

The next one was a little shy. Although he has the most gorgeous face i've ever seen. His eyes were as green as the sun beating down on a mossy river. He had such a perfect smile I couldn't even describe. he scratched the back of his neck that cute way boys always do. His hair swooped upwards and was a brownish blonde-ish color.

"Hey I'm Connor."Hey sais with a half smile finally making eye contact.

"Hey I'm Charlotte, or Char for short." I said with a slight wave.

"Well come inside we'll get you some water." Ricky gestured towards the door.

The 5 of us walk inside their house. Now this house was absolutely huge! I mean this place must have been a mansion. How much do these boys make? They take me into the dining room. It had a marble table with 6 tan chairs. Three on each side. Two small, silver chandeliers hung above the table. Two green plants sat in the corners of the room. There was also a tall mirror that hung at the other end of the wall. Ricky came back with a tall glass of water. I felt kind of weird sitting in a room full of buys, attractive boys, in a sports bra, runnning shorts, so friggen sweaty, my hair up in a messy bun, and i'm pretty sure i smell really bad.

"Thanks" i gestured towards Ricky before taking a sip. Did he put lemon in this? Nice touch.

"So Charlotte, how long have you lived here?" JC asked.

"Well I moved in down the street arund Sophomore year. I decided i might as well find somewhere to live since i don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I'm a senior in college now." I said. taking sips between a few of my words. "I'm majoring in cinematics. I heard you guys make videos?"

"Yea we do, we post them on YouTube. It's quite a job lemme tell you that. I mean, working one day a week or so and then going on tours all over the world." Kian exasperated.

"Well at least i found some actors to be in a few of my films!" I laughed a little.

"We're your guys!" Ricky said with a smile.

"Well i sould start heading back. It's getting a little late plus i have classes tomorrow." I said standing up handing the glass back to Ricky.

"Hey let one of us give you a ride home. Connor?" Ricky offered.

"No seriously, it's fine." I said.

"No it's okay i don't mind." Connor said grabbing his keys.

I walk outside and Connor opens the car door for me. What a gentleman. I get in and then he does and starts the car. We sit in awkward silence for a minute until i speak.

"I don't bite you know." I said breaking the silence.

"I bet, i'm just a little awkward i guess." He says trying to hide his smile. I could so tell he was blushing.

As we pulled up to my house i responded with "That's okay, we can be awkward together. Night Connor, tell the boys the same!"