Chapter 6 - New House

I had my filming class today. That was always my favorite class. We filmed the afternoon college news. I have so much fun with all of them. They are so cool and so funny. After my class was over Connor texted me.

Him: "Hey come over after your class is over :D"

Me: "Okay cool :)"

I made my way down to their house. It wasn't all that far of a drive. I mae my way into the neighborhood and turned down Monroe street. As i pulled up to their house i saw a U-Haul truck pulled into their driveway and their cars parked on the side. I pulled up behind Kian's car and turned off my car. I walked up to the front door and ran the doorbell. Ricky came and hugged me. He is such a big teddy bear and gives the best hugs. I laughed as he spun me inside the house.

"Alright Ricky you can put me down now!" I laughed.

All the other boys ran over and pretty much attacked me with hugs. I tried to wiggle my way out but they just wouldn't let me. I had to finally push my way out by getting myself on the floor.

"Haha suckers!" I said crawling out of the group. "So you guys got news for me?" I asked as soon as they calmed down.

"Yup!" JC said with a big smile.

"You're moving in with us!" Connor said with jazz hands.

I stood there a little shocked. Moving in with 4 boys? I mean yea it's a nice house and the guys are awesome. Although, the fact that they are just willing to let me move in is amazingly kind. I finally was able to stumble out a few words.

"A-are you sure that's fine?" i asked a little concerned i'd be diving into their personal space.

"Hey you need a place to stay. It's still close to your school and at least you won't be alone." Kian said.

"Thank you guys so much!" I ran up to them and hugged them all super tightly. Connor and i hugged just a little longer.

"We got the truck outside and went and got boxes. We can help yu move out now. I mean its only 2 o'clock." Ricky suggested.

"I would appreciate it. Thank you guys so much!" I squealed and jumped up and down.

We threw all the boxes in the back of the moving truck. We all drove down to my house. I got in my car and Ricky got in with me while JC, Connor, and Kian piled into the moving truck. I poked my key in the hole and we took off.

"So how do you feel about moving in with 4 boys?" Ricky asked.

"I'm cool with it. Just don't go snooping in my underwear drawer." I said with with a smile.

"No promises." He joked with a wink.

I nudged him and laugh along.

We pulled up to my driveway and i parked the car. We got out and started bringing in boxes. I told them jut to throw them into the living room. We got them all in there and we walked inside. I delegated jobs.

"Kian and JC, you got the kitchen. I apologize. Out of this small house, that's where the most stuff is." I said.

"Oh c'mon it's just a Kit-" he got cut off when he opened a cabinet "HOLY SHIT!"

I laughed a little.

"Why do you have so much kitchen supplies?" he asked looking through every cabinet and pantry.

"I like too cook." I said a little awkwardly.

All the guys cheered.

"But don't expect me to make you a sandwuch anytime soon." I said pointing and squinting at each of them.

"Ricky, you got the living room. It really shouldn't take long. I don't have that much. Just call us when you need help moving furniture." I said.

"Connor you are gonna work on my bathroom which is in my room where i'll be working." I said. Connor just nodded. "Alright get to work."

They all saluted and said "Yes, ma'am."

I stood there a little shocked.

"Did you all practice that or something?" i said a little confused.

They just laughed and started there work. Connor and i walked to my room and he went to my bathroom. I threw him some boxes. Thank God i don't have that much stuff, especially in my bathroom. Well, i mean, there is my makeup.But that's beside the point.

"Char, why do you have so much makeup?" He emphasized.

"Well i wear it all the time so that's why and i also lke trying different things with it." I said bluntly

"I don't understand females." I said so confused.

"Well learn to. Seems to me that you'll be living with one for a while." I spoke back.

Connor laugheed a little. We both looked up at the same time and smiled at each other.