Chapter 7 - The Move In.

We all got to packing. It didn't take all that long. What took the longest was the kitchen and my clothes. After we were all done, we went and helped Kian and JC since they were only halfway done. connor kept glancing over every once in a while. I shot him back a shy smile. What a cutie. We brought all of my boxed stuff over first. I checked the time and it was 6:00. We only had my furniture to move, which isn't much.

"Hey guys, if you can bring over my furniture, i'll go buy us dinner. I'll help out when i come back." I said grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

"Hey can I come with you?" Ricky asked.

"Nah, i think you better stay and help out the guys. " i responded heading out the door.

I got in my car and headed to In n Out. I mean, who hates that place? So i got there and made it super simple. 5 Cheeseburgers, 5 large fries, and 5 large Cokes. I paid the amount and grabbed the food and headed out. On my way out, I ran into someone.

"Ooh i'm so sorry." I complained.

The stranger turned around, but he seemed a little familiar.

'hey it's alright-" he paused "Aren't you in my film class?"

"I may be. You look super familiar. Do you have Mr. Carning?" I asked.

"Yea i do. I think I see you in there. I'm Cody." He says holding out his hand.

"Charlotte," i say giving into the handshake. "Feel free to say hi anytime."

I walk away and head to my car. He seemed nice. it's good to make some more friends. I'm not very keen on that topic. I usually stay home on Tumblr. I started my car and headed back. As i got back to their house i realized no one got back yet. So i set the food in the kitchen and drove down to my place. As i pulled in i saw all 4 of them trying to get my light blue couch into the moving truck. I laughed. My window was down so i could hear them arguing about how to get it in there. I drove past them.

"Hey boys you're all pretty. Stop fighting." I said with a smile.

"Oh hush!" They all came out with.

"Ooo fiesty." i said getting out of my car.

They gave me the evil eye.

"The best way to d it is to have two people on either end, grabbing from the bottom, and lifting into the truck. Then set it on the side of the truck, not the back." I directed.

"I told you!" JC screamed.

I laughed at them as they all did as i said. They had gotten all my living room furniture done. which mainly consisted of a light brown end table, a light blue couch, light brown coffee table, a cream colored lamp with a white cylinder shade, a light brown TV stand, and a 30 inch TV. As you may be able to tell, i really like light colors. The guys all came back in and we started taking care of my bedroom furniture. which consisted of a full size black modern bd frame, a black and white 6 drawer dresser, a white bedside table with a clear lamp and white and black shade, A Black chair and a white folding table alond with it.

"Wow, you really like decorating don't you?" Kian asked.

"I'm an artist what can I say? Now let's start with the dresser. Kian and Connor you can help me with this, JC and Ricky you guys can start taking apart my bed." I said waling to one end of the dresser. Connor helped me on the side i was on and kian took the other side. Webrouht it out to the truck and came back inside. Kian got in ahead of us. Leaving Connor and I in the back of the truck still.

"So," Connor stalled grabbing my hand and swinging it as we walked out of the truck.

"Soooo" I said a little longer.

"You know you look cute with your hair all messy." He said breaking the awkward silence.

"Thanks, i try my best." I said sarcastically in a funny way.

Our coversations seemed to be really awkward. I'm sure they'll get better. We go back inside and grab the bed pieces and put them into the truck. All of my furniture fit inside of the moving truck. So Connor got in my car and the other guys got i the truck. We drove down to the house. We got there and brought everything in.

"So where is his room you've got for me? It must be amazing if you live in a mansion." I laighed.

"Oh it's not a mansion." JC said.

*cough* liar *cough

He chuckled and nudged me in the arm.

"Here let me show you." Ricky said leading the way.

I followed Ricky over to a door that was on the first story. It was by the Kitchen. He opened the door ad revealed a large white room. I walked inside with shock across my face. This room was bigger than mine at my old house. The walls were white and there was a fluffy beige carpet underneath my feet. There was a large window that opened in the middle and had a window seat. To the right there was a bathroom. The bathroom was so elegant looking. There was a long sink that had a marble counter top and white cabinets underneath. The mirror was rounded at the top ad reached from one edn of the sink to the other end. The other end of the sink worked as a vanity. The tub was porcelain and had a shower head above it. There was a rounded rod to place a curtain. The toilet was like any other toilet in the world. Porcelain and a spot to place your butt. There was a huge walk in closet. I turned around to face the boys. My jaw was touching the ground.

"You like it?" They asked i unison.

"Like it? I love it!" I squealed.

The rest of the night we ate our food and we got my room together. After all the commotion of putting my furiture away and putting my stuff in my room and where it belongs. It was around 2 am and i crashed. so glad tommorrow was Saturday.