Chapter 14 - flood of tears

I couldn't stop thinking about Connor. His perfect green eyes, the way he smiles, when he looks away as he laughs, his touch, and everything. I had to break it off with Cody. I grabbed my stuff and left my room.

"Hey guys i'll be out fr a little bit. I should be back soon." I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

I drove to the frat house. I parked on the side of the house and headed in. As i walked in some of the guys waved to me, said hi, acknowledged me. I just kind of walked by, said hi back. I got up to his room and i heard noises coming from the inside. Feeling a little concerned, i opened the door to find him with another grl. They were making out, and she was topless. Speechless, i turned around and walked out.

"Wait, no Charlotte! It's not what it looks like!" He yelled.

I turned around and looked at him. "Don't even try that."

I just walked out, ignoring everything around me. I got in my car and droned everything out. I could barely tell there were tears falling out. I pulled into the driveway jagged. as i walked in, i slammed the door shut and slammed my keys into the key bowl. Everyone looked at me. My face was red and puffy and tears were streaming down my face. Not in the mood for anythng, i went to my room and violently shut the door.

I jumped onto my bed and sobbed into my pillow. I know i was going to break it off with him,but the fact that he cheated made me feel worthless. i neverfelt worse in my entire life. After about an hour the sobbing stopped. Did i run out of tears? I heard whispering outside my door. Ugh these guys are relentless. I buried my face in my pillow. I heard my door open and close.

"Hey Char," i heard Connor's voice. i felt him sit on my bed.

"Not in the mood for an 'i told you so'". I said into my pillow.

"That's not why i came in here." he said. he laid his hand on my back.

I paused in my grief. I sat up and sat with my legs crossed. Connor placed his hand that was on my back on my knee. "oh come here." He said holding his arms out.

I gladly took the hug. I just held on to him and cried. He just comforted me, which was all that i needed. I lied down on my bed and he lied down next to me. He just listened to me. I told him about how i felt and then it just turned into a life talk. we just lied there and talked, and honestly, i never felt better. I could tell Connor everything. I felt so safe with him.

After about another hour or so we sat up. "Feel better?" he asked.

"Yea, just a little." I smiled a little. I looked in the mirroe across my bed. My makeup was all smeared all over and my hair was a mess, and my face was all puffy. "Ugh, i look horrible." I immediately frowned.

Connor turned my head and made me looks at him. "You look beautiful." He leaned in and kissed me.

After about a few seconds i pulled back in shock. He just looked at me, almost as if he was worried.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked hiding his face.

"No, no it's fine. I'm just in shock, kind of." I told him.

He looked back at me with those shy green eyes and he smiled at me. We just sat there staring at each other. A second later all the guys busted through my room.

"CHARLOTTE ARE YOU OKAY??" They screamed as they jmped on my bed.

i just smiled and laughed as they all piled on. Through all the boys and laughter connor caught my eye as he stared at me. Through all this chaos he still kept his attention on me.