Chapter 8 - The day with Connor

I woke up the next morning like i normally do. Rolling around and sprawled out. Like i mean my back was on my arm. I was confused with my surroundings so i shot up and looked around and remembered, i moved in with them. I rubbed my eyes and got out of my bed. I was in spandex shorts, a baggy red t-shirt from 9th grade, white socks, and my bun had moved to the side of my head. I splashed water on my face and walke out into the kitchen/living room.

"Hello?" I called out.

No response.

I looked out in the driveway and all the cars were gone. I smiled to myself and ran to grab my phone. I played the first song that came to mind. Really Don't Care by Demi Lavato. I plugged in my phone to these overhead speakers Ricky showed me yesterday. I ran to the kitchen while dancing. Opening their closet to find food, i found a box of honey nut cheerios. I poured myself a bowl and grabbed a spoon and danced my way to the living room. I stood on their coffee table and started dancing and singing while eating my cheerios.

"Cuz even if the stars and moon collide, i never want you back into my life!" I singed into my spoon with my mouth full.

"You can take your words and all your lies!" A voice came from behind me.

Startled i fell off the table, but saved the cheerios. I looked up to see Connor laughing as he walked down the stairs.

"You butt face." I said flinging a cheerio at him.

"Ahh come one Char," He said ducking from the cheerio. "Admit it, that was hilarious."

"Mmmm maybe..." I said shyly eating my cereal.

Connor came walking back with a spoon and sat down on the floor and ate my cereal with me.

"Did i invite you?" I responded to him dipping his spoon into my breakfast.

"Oooo sassy." He said shoving the spoon in his mouth.

"Pft, i'm the sass master." I said.

"Oh really now?" He said as Best Song Ever by One Direction came on.

"Oh my gosh i love this song!" We both said.

Him and I stood up, put the bowl on the floor for wishbone to eat, and started dancing. Him grabbed each other's hands and started dancing on the table. We jumped and danced around for the next 5 songs. We were out of breath and decided to rest. We looked at each other and just laughed.

"So where are the guys?" I asked.

"Oh they went to target. to go grocery shopping. They took both cars. I decided to stay home in case you woke up." He said.

"Aww how sweet." I said in a little sarcastic voice.

"Oh hush. So do you want to go out somewhere instaed of laying here for the next few hours?" He asked.

"Sure. Let me just get dressed." I said to him as i walked towards my room.

I took a quick shower and washed my face. Feeling fresh and clean, i changed into dark denim short and a flowy white tank top. Feeling cute, i put my hair up in a bun and put a black headband on. I put on minimal makeup and wore white toms. i grabbed my car keys and walked out. He was waiting for me.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yup!" I said with a smile and heading out the door. I got in the drivers seat and started the car.

'So where to?" i asked.

"Uhh. Starbucks, obviously." Connor responded like i should know this.

"Okay, sassy pants." i say sarcastically.