Chapter 4 - That Night

Well now i know this definately wasn't a dream and i officially know 4 famous, and did i mention attractive, boys.

"Well hey guys." I said out of shock.

"It's nice to see you not in sports attire." Kian joked.

I shot him a look and he laughed it off.

"What can i get you guys?" I said with a tiny laugh.

"Just some water for all of us right now. We're still deciding." Connor said with a small half smile.

"Alright i'll be back with your waters." I said with a smile.

I walked back over to Alysha who was stnding there with a grin.

"FOUR WATERS PLEASE!" I yelled into the kitchen.

"So i take it went well." She said with a devilish grin.

"Kind of...i actually know those guys." I said with a guilty look.

"What! Those boys look like Hollister models." She said almost a bit too loud.

"Shh...yea i met them yesterday. They live in the same neighborhood as me." I responded grabbing their platter of waters walking away. I left Alysha with her jaw touching the ground.

I hand the boys their waters and they have finally decided what they wanted. So they all ordered and i put their orders in. abou 30 minutes passed by and i finally gave them their meals. another half an hour went by and i gave them their checks.

"Hey Char, we're going to a party after this wanna come?" JC asked.

I checked my watch. "My shift ends in ten minutes. Can you wait?"

"Yea totally." They all respond.

Ten minutes go by a little to slowly and I clock out and meet the boys outside.They size me up and down.

"What?" i asked.

"Well you obviously can't go in that." Connor said.

"Well rude." I said sarcastically back at Connor.

"C'mon." They all said pulling me into their car. "We'll drop you off at work tomorrow to pick up your car."

They take me to a small clothing shop. We go through the dress racks.I never though that 4 guys would be helping me shop. I hear Ricky yell "IT'S PERFECT!" They all shove me into a fitting room and throw the dress in. I walk out sporting a purple and black dress. The bodice was black, the skirt of the dress was pencil type and purple with black running down both sides.

"Yup that's it." Ricky said. He walked over to the cashier and paid for it.

"Woah woah woah, i could have done that Ricky." I said feeling guilty he bought me a 57 dollar dress. Like seriously we just met.

"Char, i have more money than i know what to do with. Allow me." He said.

I growled a little bit and then finally gave in.

I grabbed my other clothes and headed out the doors. We drove a little more. We drove up to a popular club.

"Our friend Rebecca recently turned 21. Decided to celebrate here." Kian said.

"Well that's exciting!" I responded enthusiastically.

We all entered the club. Party music was blaring through the building. Lights were flashing everywhere, enough to give an epileptic person a seizure. People were dancing everywhere and drinks were on every table.

"Hey guys!" a mid sized girl came up to us. The had brown wazy hair and brown eyes. I'm guessing this was Rebecca.

'Happy Birthday Rebecca!" Was scattered amongst the boys as they gave her hugs.

"This is Charlotte. She is one of our newest friends." Kian introduced me to her.

'You can call me Char. Most people do." I said kind of awkwardly. I'm never good in social situations.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you! Always great to see new faces." She says hugging me.

I smile a little awkwardly. The guys all head over to the bar to get drinks. Kian stayed behind

"Why don't you go with them?" I asked

"I'm only 19. I'm usually their designated driver." Kian responded.

"Ahhh." I say in response.

Kian and I sit down and chat while the other guys go have fun. He comes off as a bad boy type a little but he's actualy really sweet.

"So how come you aren't drinking or out there dancing?" Kian asked.

'I'm not the drinking type to be honest. Also i'm really bad in social situations. Plus i don't party dance. I don't think anyways." I said with a laugh on that last part.

Kian let out a small chuckle. "I don't blame you. At least i have someone to help me with them."

The night went on as we watched the guys. they got crazier and drunker as the night went on.

"We should get them home." I said.

"Yupp..." Kian popped the p.

The guys were dancing on tables and going nuts. JC had his tie wrapped around his head and Ricky was missing a shoe.

We grabbed the three of them and started dragginf them out. We came across Rebecca.

"Happy Birthday Rebecca! we gotta get these losers home."I said.

"I totally get it ! Goodnight guys!" She said as we were heading out the door.

We put the three of them in the backseat and buckled them in. It was like taking care of children. Kian sat in the drivers side as i got in the passenger.

"Where to next?" Connor slurred.

"Home Connor." Kain responded.

I'm in the mood for tacos!" Ricky said.

"No Ricky. we're going home." I said.

"Do we have to?" JC wined.

"Yes JC." Kian bluntly responded.

'Oh my gosh." i said quietly brushing my hair back.

"Char, you are absolutely beautiful!" Connor exasperated.

"You're drunk Connor." I said blushing a little but hiding it.

"No i see it too." Ricky said stumbling over his words.

Kian laughed a little they were acting so stupid.

"The light shines on her face." JC speaking as if he has never seen a woman before.

"It's night time JC, there is no light." I said again.

"Ohh.." All 3 boys busted up in laughter.

Kian and I laughed also, but at something else.

We got the boys home and they stumbled out of the car. I helped Connor while Kian got JC and Ricky. We got them inside the house. Getting them up the stairs on the other hand was a struggle. I got Connor into his room. I plopped him on his bed and tucked him in.

"Stay with me." He said as i started to walk away.

I turned around a walked over to him.

"Connor, you'e drunk, go to sleep. You don't need me here." I say sitting down on his bed stroking his hair. Hoping that was enough to make him fall asleep. Finally he was fast asleep. So i turned off his lights and walked out. I met up with Kian in the hall.

"You can stay the nght if you want. If you're too tired. You can sleep on the couch. Here's one of my shirts so you don't have to seep in that." He handed me huge shirt, that probably fits him.

"Thanks." I said with a smile and headed to the couch downstairs. I changed in a bathroom and turned off the lights. I lied down on their couch and instantly fell asleep.