Chapter 3

Alex's POV :

The sound of the slamming door was like an electric shock to my brain . What the hell just happened ? Did I just fired a student from my class ??! An innocent student that has nothing to do with what i am going through!?

Jessica has turned me into a heartless monster I don't know what i am doing anymore , I can barely recognize myself...

" Excuse me sir , I don't mean to intrude" .. one of my students said interrupting my thoughts ,

" The girl that you just fired , is my best friend and she doesn't deserve to be treated like that she ..."

I couldn't hear more , I found myself leaving my desk and going after the innocent girl that I just treated like crap , what was I thinking? Only because she was late I took out all my anger on her ?!
I went running after her in the hallway , she was still there thanks God .

She was walking fast , looking down trying her best to avoid any kind of contact with people walking next to her . I started to shout:

" Heyyyyyyy!!! waiiit please !"

But she didn't even look back , I wasn't sure if she knew that I was the one calling her , I shouted again but this time it was louder , everyone was looking but her , she was walking faster than before so I had no other choice but to run, I stopped and grabbed her by her hand , her hand was very cold yet very soft I felt as if I was touching an angel , she turned her face looked at me for a second and then looked down again ,

" what do you want "? She said with a shivering voice .

I lost my words after seeing her face , the most beautiful brown eyes that I have ever seen , Did I just made these eyes cry why ??
Because of my stupidity, my bad mood that she had nothing to do with.

" Look at me please " I replied with a voice covered with guilt .

But she didn't she kept her face down I didn't know why , but I had an urgent need to touch that angelic face of hers .
What was i thinking back there ?! How could I do all this to her , I am a fucking idiot .

" Please, I have something to tell you " I added .

Her eyes met mine , I tried my best not to lose my words , she looked at me in way I can't even describe , I wished if I could kiss her right at the moment .
" I am sorry for what happened back there, I really wasn't aware of what I said , you know every person sometimes go through hard times I was angry and I took out all my anger on you. I assure you that am not the person you saw few minutes ago believe me , I cannot even believe that these ugly words just came out of me . Would you please forgive me and go back to class with me "?

I've never been that honest in my whole life . She was listening to me without moving her eyes , she kept looking at me in a way that made me feel extremely guilty, nobody had ever looked at me like that , as if angels and demons both decided to live in her eyes ,

" You said it sir , everyone is facing a battle we know nothing about . But instead of hurting you back I was kind enough to leave the class silently . Now would you excuse me please ... "

She was about to leave but I couldn't let her go
I wanted her to go back to my class , I wanted to see her sitting among the students .

" Please let's go back in together and I will make it up to you " . I said , literally begging her .

" I dont want anyone to see me crying, I've had enough this morning need to go back home , have a good day " .

She turned her back and started walking away from me , for a second I felt as if she belongs to me , that I am responsible of her happiness since I was the one who made her cry in the first place .
I wanted to know the story behind that pain in her eyes , wanted to know her name , but she was disappearing in front of me like a real angel , a broken one .