Chapter 27

ALEX POV:

I can finally admit it , at least to myself . I am totally in love with Elizabeth.
I had no clue that this kind of happiness still exists in this world . My heart is flying, I literally want to scream out loud.

That angel was in my arms tonight , we were kissing and hugging. I have spent days and nights waiting for that moment. I was sure of her feelings towards me . she looks at me as if she's begging me for love in a very shy and innocent way . That girl is all I have ever wished for .

But why ? Why the only person that shows you the real taste of happiness and the real meaning of this world can't be yours ? Why does the world have to be that unfair ? I mean I have once loved Jessica but not like that , it's a very different level of love .
I feel very protective of her as if she's a very precious treasure. The way she talks , she dresses , the way she blushes every time I speak , her soul , her body all that is driving me crazy .

I thanked my Friend for the party and apologized for leaving early but I have work tomorrow.
I am not sure if She's still at the party , as much as I wanted to see her again and kiss her as much as I didn't want to cause her any embarrassment in front of her friends , especially that they all know me here .
The best relieving thing that happened to me today is was when she said that she loves me back , it means that I no longer have to worry about that annoying guy that keeps following her wherever she goes.

On my way back home , all i was thinking about was her kiss , her touch , the way she hugged, I cannot remember feeling that safe ever in my life . She is my life . She gives life to my body and soul every time I see her . she gives me a reason to sleep happy and wake up happy , and now that she has my number I think we don't have to spend a single day without talking .

Home felt kind of empty without carl in it . I miss him , I miss his non stop questions all the time , His voice calling daddy whenever i enter the house . A week without seeing him are too long for me .

I went upstairs , took a hot shower . Even when i am showering i think of her , that sexy body of hers . How can anyone be that sexy and innocent at the same time ?

I sat on the bed , holding my phone and a glass of wine . I am not planning to sleep without hearing her voice and making sure she's doing fine . I don't even know if I can sleep with that happiness and excitement, sleeping is like a waste of time in such situations.
Finally my phone rang , my heart skipped a beat. I was sure that she's going to call .

" hello ? " I answered curiously .

" I am still not sure if I was dreaming or you really were in my arms tonight " the angelic voice said . I swear I cannot be any happier .

" Baby , I finally heard your voice . You have no idea how long i have waited for that moment when I can call you and hear your voice , tonight was amazing you were too beautiful to be true ".

A silent moment passed , I could hear her breath getting faster .

" Are you okay baby ? " I asked .

" I am just scared , I have no idea where are we going with his . I am really happy but I don't want my happiness to hurt anyone ".

" heyyy dont think about anything now , just remember how beautiful was our night and we'll talk about everything later . Now get some sleep my angel and I will too . Take good care and if you need anything please let me know ".

" you're right , Good night Alex "

" good night angel "

" I love you " she said and my heart is almost flying.

" I love you too baby ."