Chapter 30

Two months later.

Today I don't feel like working so, I decided to take the day off , we're not that busy anyway March is always a dead season for us after valentine and before mother's day .
The last month went so quickly between college and work that I forgot that I haven't took a day off .

I made my coffee , put my favorite music and sat on the couch . I missed sitting with myself and doing nothing .
I am an ambivert . A person who likes people and socializing but not for a too long ,  I need to sit alone  and recharge by myself , think about different things , this will make me feel good.

He has never left my mind , not a day , not even an hour . I miss him , I miss him like crazy . I dream about him at night and even when I am working and I have no time to eat , he is in my thoughts .
Even if our story has ended , at least for me , Alex will always be the guy that introduced to my life a kind of love that I have never experienced before .

Almost two months passed since I last saw or spoke to him . His wife's words turned my mind upside down , I was hurt really hurt and disappointed with myself .
Alex tried to call me and sent me a lot of messages I deleted all of them even before I even read them because I know myself , one message is able to make me weak again and that was  the least thing I wanted to happen .
He probably hates me now , but when I think of it , it's better for him to hate me and love his family then to love me and be in trouble with his family .
God knows how many night I only wanted to send him a letter , a dot , anything but l prayed for God to give me strength and keep me away from him .

I told Stacey everything , she noticed that something was going wrong with me . She was by my side , supported my decision. She was a bit shocked at the beginning, it was something that she would never expect especially that Alexander was my teacher , and a bit older than me . Situations like these always makes appreciate Stacey's presence in my life . She's the kind of girls that no matter what won't judge you and that's the best thing I like about her .

Tonight we are going to celebrate her birthday , and I honestly am so excited for tonight. I already bought a beautiful leather black dress with a pair of red heels . Stace  has reserved us a table at my favorite club called " club one 18 " for 4 persons , me , Stacey, Drake and his friend that I am going to meet for the first time , his name is Luis .

Today I decided that no matter what I am going to be happy.  And I wanted to spoil myself so I booked an appointment for hair and nails this afternoon .

The day has passed very slowly , I did lunch , dishes , laundry , slept for a while and watched the newest episodes of " eye candy " , my hair and nails were ready .
Rachelle texted me that she's coming early to do my makeup , half an hour and we'll be both ready .

My reflection at the mirror was exactly how I wanted it to be , curly hair , red lipstick , light eyeshadow, sexy black  dress with red heels . We both looked really good . It is right that every brunette should have a blonde bestie . That's literally us .

The place was very crowded , the music was high but since I was prepared for all that , I kinda like it.
Luis seems like a good guy  , a dark brown hair with hazel eyes , about my height with heels . I love his accent , he's  from Venezuela  but he's been in the states for more than Ten years .
Drinks were already on the table so we didn't wait a minute , we all had some vodka with orange juice  , the ambiance was really good , everyone was dancing happily and I do love seeing other people happy .
We first danced me and Stacey next to the table then Drake and Stacey disappeared, so I guess I'll have to dance with Luis.

I rarely drink alcohol but when I do  it easily affects me , we were dancing and having fun but I was lightheaded and for a second I felt as if the club was spinning.
I hate to lose control that's why I don't drink that much , I tried to take a break but Luis wouldn't let me   , he himself was totally drunk and his dancing became out of sudden dirty , he was saying words in spanish   that I didn't quite understand .
While I was figuring out a way to withdraw  , he instead grabbed my hand pushed me towards him again and kissed me without any prior notice . I kissed him back , wanting to know what does it feel like kissing a total stranger but instead , in my mind I was comparing his kiss to Alex's ...
Oh how I miss him in that moment , how I wish it would've been him instead of Luis .

The kiss was getting dirty and I was starting to feel disgusted so I pushed Luis slightly away and went straight to the restrooms.

I sat on the bathroom floor , was feeling so dizzy and disgusted. I held my phone to call Stacey  and tell her that I was leaving but she wasn't answering .
I kept looking at my phone , went into my contact list , scrolled down to see his name , for me he was just like a dream . His name on my phone was like a proof that what we had was all real , that he is real .
Without thinking and in less than a second I clicked on the message option and typed :

" He was kissing me , and I was thinking of you . How funny is that ? "
and sent the message .

I had no clue what I just did and I am not expecting him to reply anyway it's 2 am after all . Everything in me wanted me to text him , or maybe it's only the alcohol effect but I miss him ,I wanted to know that he was real , that he still has some feelings for me . At this moment I am not thinking about anything but him . 

My head is still spinning and my eyes are getting heavy , and I am still laying on the bathroom floor not knowing what should I do next , Stacey is not answering and I don't wanna see Luis again. I think I'll just close my eyes a bit.

The phone rang in my hand and all I could see was Alex's name on the screen , I am not  sure if that's a dream or he Is really calling me my head is confused right now. It's like i am half asleep half awake .

" hello ?"

" who the fuck are you kissing at this hour ?"  Alex was literally screaming. His voice has scared me.

" Guess what ? I am hiding from him in the ladies room buttt  I assure you...if no one ...no one comes and get me I'll hopefully sleep on the restroom's floorrrrrr Mr Lanham "  I was in a really good mood , and ready to fall asleep in any minute .

" Hiding from who ??! And why are you talking like that ?? Are you drunkk??
I guess he's not in a very good mood . his voice reminded me  of our first meeting when he kicked me out of his class , that unforgettable day ...

" no no drunk ... Lisa knows how to control herself and stay conscious rrright ? She Buuuut Lisa is about fall asleep good night  
Mr Alexander. "
I was never ready to sleep as I am right now , my eyes are slowly shutting down and voices seem very far , the last thing I remember was saying .

" club one 18 " more than once and then sleep overcame me.