Chapter 12

Alex POV :

I was ready to go home when I got a phone call from jaymie , my secretary, telling me that there was a student waiting for me in her office . I wasn't really in a good mood to talk but I have to since i am the dean now and one of my duties is to be there for all the students , listen to their complaints and try to find a solution .

" Good morning jaymie , is the student already in my office " ? I asked curiously.

" No sir , she's still here " I have no idea why jaymie was whispering.

she pointed out to the bench behind her , and there was the surprise. An angel , my angel is sleeping peacefully on the chair , her head resting on her little hand, she looked like babies , oh how I wished I could kiss these soft lips and tiny hands .

" Sir , do you want me to wake her up "? Jaymie has no clue what's going on in my mind right now .

" No , No leave her please. Whenever she's up send her to my office I'll be waiting . "

My mood has automatically changed after seeing her waiting for me . Does she know that I was the dean? What could she possibly want from me? We'll be alone me and her in my office , I can look at her without any judgements she'll be all mine for few minutes. A knock on the door woke me up  from my day dreaming .

" Come in " I said trying to be As professional as I could .

                        *******************

The sound of a door slamming woke me up , I opened my eyes to see that the lady is still there , looking at me with her beautiful smile :

" The dean is waiting for you in his office
sweetie, he didn't want me to wake you up ".

How sweet he is , I thought to myself , that gave me more courage to go in and talk to him .

" Oh I am sorry I was so tired , thank you so much " I said trying to fix my hair that I am sure it looked like a crazy chicken.

I knocked politely on the door , waiting for a permission to enter . In my head i was preparing what i am going to say and what arguments should I be using to convince him that I must switch classes .

" Come in " a voice came from inside .

I slowly opened the door , for a second I couldn't move forward , I tried my best not to look shocked but I couldn't, the words got stuck inside my mouth . What is he doing here ? Why is he alone in the office ? Where's the dean !?

"Elizabeth , are you okay ? You look pale "

That voice , that fucking voice , is not helping me at all . Wait a second , how does he know my name ?! focus focus focus please.

" I ...ummm , I am okay I was just expecting the dean to be here  , his secretary said that he was waiting for me , (stupid me stupid me , why does my voice sounds like a lost puppy ! ?)

" Yes  he is , he's actually in front of you and looking forward to hear what are you going to say "

That's a lot for me to get, is he the dean ? Since when ? He is too young to be a dean . And what does he mean by looking forward to hear what I am going to say ? Is he making fun of me ? How can I told him now that i need to switch classes!

" please have a seat , you don't look very good to me " he said pointing to a black leather chair next to his desk .
If I'll ever have my own office one day it will be typically like this one , so clean and neat , well climatized with beautiful black and white layered curtains that goes perfectly with the black couches.

" Aren't you too young to be a Dean " ? I asked curiously, I am starting to feel somehow better.

"Too young but too smart " a smirk appeared on his face, he looked so cute . He's married
he's married i kept telling myself .

"  I am kidding, I am only here for a short period I am replacing my colleague who is now in Geneva for a conference , now tell me how can I help you? "