Chapter 11

I left the class feeling happy and sad at the same time , happy because of what I've performed .
I thought about everything I went through recently , the loss , the pain , the betrayal and put them all in one dance as if they were a heavy weight that I was carrying on my back and then suddenly disappeared.

Sad because I just realized that Mr Alexander was only feeling bad about the way he treated me the other day, and everything I felt was only from my side.
He didn't even glanced at me the whole time and didn't say anything when i finished my performance he treated me like the others .

I do like him so much though, everything about him is attracting me , his face , his body , his clothes , his cologne , his respect and care for his students . I have never seen such a human being before . His wife must be the luckiest woman on this earth, I am already jealous of her .

Seeing him three days a week for a whole year won't be good for me , I know myself , because I like him so much I can easily fall for him and this is not right , not right at all .
So I've decided to go to the dean's office and ask him if there is any chance I can find another acting class that works with my schedule.

" I am gonna pass by the dean's office don't wait for me , see you after work baby ❤️"

I sent Stacey a message , didn't want her to wait for me I might be late .

" Good morning ma'am, do you know where can I find the dean's office "?? I asked an old lady that was sitting at the reception.

" It is right behind my desk , but he's in class now , he will be here shortly , do you want me to leave him a message if you cannot wait ?"
She was being really polite and friendly.

" That's okay I can wait for him here , thank you so much " i said reassuring her.

" Anytime beautiful lady ". She replied with a big smile .
I love this kind of people . That are always smiling and friendly, I mean what can they lose from being like that ?

A new message from Stacey appeared on my phone:
" okay hun , see you soon ! You were AMAZING btw !!"

I loveee her , she keeps giving me confidence and support in everything I do.

The chairs felt somehow very comfortable I sat there staring at the paintings on the wall , they're very artistic and full of meanings.
My eyes were getting heavy , yesterday I couldn't sleep well and I've been waiting for almost 20 minutes now .
I decided to close my eyes a bit since the dean did not show up yet . I need to practice what I am going to tell him , What lies am I going to use to get as faraway as I can from the person that I wasn't able to stop thinking about . Maybe , just maybe switching classes will help me getting him out of my mind .