Chapter 34

Alex's POV:

I wanted to follow that bastard and give him a lesson that he won't never forget but at the same time I couldn't leave that innocent creature who's holding me tightly.

She has no one in this whole world but me , the way she threw herself in my arms as if she was telling me " please protect me I am scared " .

The minute her door bell rang and she hang up with me , I left everything and came to her , I felt that something wrong is going on, who would come to her place at 12 without telling her ! I can't leave her by herself , she's my little angel .

" What did he did he do to you ?? I grabbed her face and wiped her tears.

" He wanted to know if..." her voice was shivering , and her body is still weak as if she will fall down the minute I leave her .

" If what baby tell me ! " she raised her eyes and looked straight to my eyes .

" If I was still a virgin and when I didn't answer he tried to kiss me forcefully".
Still ? Virgin? So she had never slept with Ben ? This girl keeps surprise me .
Her last words woke up the beast inside of me . for a second , I thought about going after him and keep punching him
Until he can no longer breath . That girl is mine ! No body will ever touch her but me .

" That coward ..I promise you baby he will never dare to look at you again ! " I hugged her tight and kiss her head . I feel very protective of that girl , she is so innocent that people takes advantage of her. The only thing I wanted to do right now , is to erase every effect he left on my angel so without any warning , I grabbed her and kiss her passionately,I wanted my taste to be on her lips not his .
She kissed me back and I could feel her tears all over my face now . My love for her is indescribable, the feeling I have whenever I am kissing her is extraordinary.

She suddenly pushed me away from her without saying any word .

" what's wrong baby ?"

She wasn't looking at me , her face was down. She was hardly trying to talk , I had a feeling that what she's going to say is bad.

" Alex I am not a home wrecker ..."

" Lisaa you're not " I interrupted her.

" please listen to me , I love you , I love you more than you can ever imagine , but I can't do this ! This is wrong" tears were covering all her face.

I hold her hands and pressed on her fingers :

"Please baby don't ! Our love is the most righteous thing I've ever done in my whole life , I promise you everything is going to be alright , as long as we're together ".

She stopped crying for a second , looked at me and said :

" what do you mean by everything is going to be alright, are you getting a divorce for example , can we be together as a couple you think ? "

Her words stabbed me like a knife straight to my heart , this is the place that I did not want to reach with her because no one would ever understand my situation and I don't expect her to . I removed my hands from hers and turned my back at her facing the window.

" I can't get a divorce, Carl made me promise him that I will never leave his mom , it's so complicated Lisa , I know that I cannot leave unhappy my whole life but at the same time I can't be responsible for the pain that I will cause for my little boy ..."

I saw pain again in her eyes , as what I said just broke her heart again. My heart is aching, she doesn't deserve this .

" what about the happiness of your wife ? Aren't you scared of hurting her feelings or ..."

" My wife ?? I Can't even call her my wife , she is the mother of Carl and that's all . We've been physically and emotionally away from each other since Carl was born, almost 8 years ago ..."
My voice was shocking, it's like all the pain in the world is about to come out now.

" Are you expecting me to believe that ? When you have no relationship with your wife why was she so afraid of me to ruin your marriage ? Why did she threatened me ?? "
she couldn't stand any longer , she sat on the nearest couch refusing to look at me . And I myself, couldn't believe what I was hearing : my wife ? Threatened her? My angel ?
I kneeled on the floor in front of her :

" what are you talking about Lisa ? What did she say to you ? "

" Your wife ... promised to ruin my life if I dare to ruin your happy marriage " she said while sobbing.
I can't stay any longer , my mind isn't properly working . Why didn't she tell me ? Was she afraid that I might fight with her? Was she keeping this inside her all this time ?

I grabbed her by her hand forcefully and said :

" You're going with me now , you will hear the
truth directly from my wife's mouth , no one on earth will ever dare to threaten you as long as I am alive "

" Alex wait ! Don't be crazy! I can't go with you to your home where your wife and son are ."

she said while trying to let go her hand of me, but I didn't care actually she's going whether she agreed or no.

" You made me crazy , I am crazy about you and I will prove it to you right now ".