Chapter 10

Alex's POV :

She didn't show up on Wednesday too , I stopped giving her excuses I knew that this was a sign for me to let go of her . I was sure that I was going to see her again , one more week and she'll be out of my mind.

I love the days when I have to leave home early before jessica wakes up , my days are much better when they don't start with fights .

Teaching was something that I've always wanted to do , it is like sharing your own dream with people that are very interested in it .

I am feeling really good today , I entered the class and saw that  students  were waiting for me .
" Good morning everyone , I hope you had a nice weekend " I said while putting my stuff on the desk .

" Today's lesson is going to be about ..."
my heart almost skipped a beat , I know that face , that hair , that softness is familiar to me . It's her , she's back.

Now she's looking at me , that same look she gave me in the car , how can someone resist these eyes ! I lost my words , what was I saying ? Please focus ! Don't embarrass yourself in front of your students.

"ahem ... sorry , so today's lesson is going to be about how you can act and communicate while dancing " . I said trying to keep my eyes away from her .

" you're going to show me how you  can communicate with your partner while dancing silently and I will tell you , as your audience, what message did i get from your dance ... Are we good ? "

The students got really excited , I knew it , I used to like that kind of exercise when I was in college . I gave every couple 15 minutes to prepare their scene . And was always avoiding looking at her , didn't want to look stupid again and lose my words.

My  students were doing great , I wasn't expecting them to be that good honestly , they were doing their best and I myself was giving them all my attention.

The last couple for the day were Elizabeth and Jacob , deep inside I was so excited to see what she's going to perform .

One of my favorite piano music was on , its called " la agonia de mi gato " . I don't know if this was Elizabeth or Jacob's choice but it was an excellent one .

I kept convincing myself for the past three days that I should stay away from her , she is trouble to me , but how can I ? She is every man's dream , a beautiful, soft and smart creature .

The way she responded to my insult, the way she is dancing right now proved me that she is a very smart girl , she is showing me what she's feeling  without saying a single word , the pain in her eyes , the moves of her sexy body , everything about her is driving me crazy at the moment .

There was definitely a story behind the sadness that was making the scene more and more beautiful, the whole class including me is fascinated by her, I mean Jacob was good but she was fascinating , I've waited for her to look at me one time only to show her how proud I was of her but she didn't. She was so focusing on the scene like a professional actor .

I didn't realize that the scene was over till I heard the students' applause, apparently I looked stupid again , now I need to fix this

" Good job students , thank you for your efforts. Let me know if you have any questions, see you all tomorrow ".

I wanted to be honest and tell her how perfect she was but not in front of everyone so I decided to talk to her privately after every one was gone.
Before realizing it students were all over my desk asking me questions , I searched for her among the students but before I knew she was gone , she disappeared , as usual .
The same ugly feeling I had when she left the car the other day , was back . She had no idea what she was doing to me .