Chapter 6

Alex's POV :

Seeing her leaving my car like that was hurtful, I don't know why . I wasn't sure if it's because i feel guilty about what I did to her or simply because I like her , I mean who wouldn't. She is beyond beautiful , call me crazy but she looks even prettier when she's crying . That innocence in her face is driving me crazy , she left the car right on time, she saved me from doing something immature. I needed to touch her again , the softness of her skin is something I've never experienced before .
I don't understand how a girl that I barely know can have that effect on me , I am sure that by tomorrow morning I'll forget everything I have felt today , I must though. This is wrong.

I think that I am the only person who hates coming back home , who's happy as long as he's away from home . I opened the door slowly praying that jessica will still be asleep , I cannot go into fight with her anymore I am tired of our same conversations every single day , I am tired of this whole relationship.

" You're home early " I could hear her voice coming out from the kitchen.
I ignored her and went straight to my room , but she didn't give up , she never does.

" You can't keep ignoring me all day " she added.

" I'll do my best ". I said sarcastically.

I really need some peace, I wish I can runaway to a place where nobody can reach me and stay there for the rest of my life .

" About last night , I really thought that you'd be sleeping in the farmhouse wasn't expecting..."

" I don't fucking care , I told you a million times you can fuck whoever you want just not when our son is at home ! leave us alone .

" leave you alone ? How many times do I have to remind you that I am your wife "

She doesn't have to remind me ,this ugly truth will keep hunting me forever. It's weird how someone used to mean everything to you and now you can't even imagine his face.

" I am totally aware, you need to be reminded " I said closing my bedroom's door .

She kept on screaming and shouting , saying silly stuff that I am sick of hearing day after day . Jessica was my first love , we met through a common friend , she was a beautiful girl , maybe she's still but when the soul is ugly external beauty means nothing to me .
I loved her more than anything, we got married 8 years ago , we were very young and in love . And since then , she turned into a very different person . she became unbearable, as if a monster was living inside of her and came out after marriage.
Nothing was pleasing her, responsibilities were way too much for her especially after we got our little Carl , that little blessing from God is the only one that's keeping me from getting a divorce , I promised him that whatever happens will stay together as a family , I cannot be selfish and make him suffer because of a decision i took 8 years ago.

But I don't know how long I can keep my promise I am trying hard but sometimes things get out of my control especially after seeing Jessica this morning half naked kissing a random guy in the living room and sending him home before Carl wakes up . I couldn't believe what i am seeing , at least not in our home , if I can still call it home after all , I wanted to punch them both in the face but instead I threw out all my anger on an innocent girl , a girl that her tears were like knives stabbing me in my chest.
I wish i can see her for five seconds just to make sure she's doing okay , I was insulting her and all what she did was leaving silently . I could've been fired because of what i did but I was Sure she cannot hurt anyone even when her wings are broken , instead she forgives .That's something human beings like me does not know how to do.

I closed my eyes , trying to rest a bit before Carl gets back home from school , and the last thought that came on my mind before falling asleep , was her .