Chapter 35

I was really scared , my stomach was hurting from stress . I wasn't ready at all for that meeting , what I am going to if they started to fight in front of me ? What if she started yelling at us ? My head was spinning and I looked horrible, my face was all red from crying and my hair is a mess .

We were silent all the way to his house , both drowned in our thoughts. It isn't an easy situation for both of us .

We finally have arrived, Alex parked right in front the main door . His house is very beautiful and modern , there was two cars parked next to Alex's car . One of them looks a lot like Ben's car , that coward , I thought to myself.

My heart was beating very fast , Alex held my hand and pressed it, as if he knows what I am feeling , he opened the door house with his keys . And I started to imagine his Wife's face when she sees me.

The house looks very nice and organized. There was a lot of rooms but Alex went straight to the living room , there was nobody there although the TV was on . Alex started calling her name but there was no answer.

He didn't give up , we went upstairs and our hands are still holding.

" Alex let me wait for you here please " I begged him .

I didn't want to go to their bedroom and I was praying she would be asleep . Alex opened the room's door and there was the biggest shock of my entire life :
Jessica and Ben were both naked in front of us .

My world has stopped for a second . A tear came out from my face without me realizing it. What hurts most ? To see your ex boyfriend who was less than an hour ago telling you that you're his , in bed naked with another woman or to see the love of your life getting hurt in front of your eyes and there's nothing you can do about it ?

"Daddyyyyyy " Carl's voice killed the silence that was filling the room .
He jumped into Alex's arms and started crying , he didn't understand what was happening . Poor boy , does he deserve to see that dirtiness?

Alex hugged him so tight and rubbed his back.

" It's okay baby , he said , let's put you back to sleep "

"Nooooo " shouted the little boy " Who is that man daddy ? And what  is he doing with mommy? "  

My heart hurts so badly. This picture will stay in that boy's mind forever.

Jessica covered herself with the bed sheets and ran to her son .
" baby he's just a friend I was ..."

" you are a liarrr " the little boy shouted again .

" you kept telling me that daddy doesn't love us and he will leave us if you divorce" he took a break from crying and added " you don't love us "
Carl  hugged Alex as if he understood  what his dad was going through.
Alex gave his wife a poisonous look then looked again at Carl:

" Let's put you back to bed little man" Alex said , he then turned to Jessica and said :

" you have less than an hour to leave this house and we will meet in courts ".

He then looked at Ben as if was going to kill him , Ben instead was looking at me , I went to him and said :

" The wisest decision that I've I ever took  was leaving you Ben " then I turned my back and followed Alex .