Chapter 22

Alex's POV:

Hundreds of people were shopping at Walmart for Christmas and I stood behind the one person that I am trying to stay away from .

What does that mean ? Am I going crazy or this was a sign that she's mine .
For a moment, I couldn't move . Millions of ideas have crossed my mind in less than a second . Should I talk to her or should l pretend that I didn't see her ? What should I say ? I am very sure that she hates me right now I cannot ignore her , there was something stronger than me that pushing me towards her , maybe it was her smell or just the fact that her body was somehow close to me .

I miss her , I miss her badly , I don't care about anything right now but her . And without even thinking I put my hand on her shoulder, calling her by her name .

She turned her face to me , looking so natural and beautiful, she had no makeup on her face yet her big brown eyes were killing me from the inside .

" Mr Alexander... how you're doing ? "

She looked very nervous even though she was trying her best to hide it . I bet we are sharing the same feelings right now .
My only wish right now is to leave everything and hug her tightly.

" I am good ? What about you ? "

I couldn't find more words to say , I can't think properly especially when she's looking at me like that , that same look she gave me the first day I met her , as if she was blaming me without saying any word .

" I am fine thank you " .

She kept looking at me without saying any word . Her eyes were doing all the job , I myself couldn't keep my eyes off her too , wanted to tell her that I miss her , to stop looking at me like that before I do the same mistake I did in my office 2 weeks ago .

" dadddddyyyyyy i found it !! I found the
tsocolate surprise egg!! "

Her eyes quickly turned to my little Carl , giving him a sweet smile .

" Oh good job baby ! I want you to meet one of my students , her name is Elizabeth ."

I looked at her , not sure of what her reaction will be when she knows who's Carl , but she has to know after all maybe this will help her understand the reason why I spoke to her like this last time .

" Elizabeth , this is Carl ...my son " .

Her reaction wasn't expected honestly, she didn't seem surprised at all which made me wonder if she knew already that I am married and I have a son .

" hey Carl , how are you handsome little boy ? your dad keeps telling us beautiful things about you ".

I never saw her smiling like this , she looked like a little baby girl with her innocent face . How good is she ? I never told her or any of the students about Carl but she's still trying to make my little one happy . I am falling for that creature.

" realllyy ??? My daddy is the best ! Nice to meet you Elizabeth ! "

Carl's eyes were sparkling from happiness . I looked at her and whispered a " thank you " for what she said . She nodded with a smile , I kept looking at her, and decided to tell her that I miss her and the class is empty without her , I didn't care , that girl is everything I have ever asked for .

" Elizabeth, there's something I want to tell you ... I "

I couldn't finish what i was about to say , words got stuck in my throats after seeing the guy that I've Punched weeks ago , hugging my girl in front of me . A fire was lit inside of me . What the hell is he doing here ? Are they back together ?!

" Lisa I think it's your turn now to check out the lady is calling you "

He said , looking at me with anger. Apparently he remembered who was I .

" Oh excuse me , I have to go . " she said giving me one last look before she went to the cashier .

They both went together and my heart was about to blow up. I felt so hurt right now , I was really stupid when I thought that she shares the same feelings i have for her , thanks God i didn't finish what I was going to tell her . For all this time I was thinking that she might have something for me , that's what I felt , that's what her eyes were trying to tell me but apparently I was wrong . She just turned away with him as if was nothing more than a teacher to her . And all this was in my head . My stupid head .