Chapter 31

Alex's POV:

Her message drove me crazy and the phone call left no brain in me , without thinking I grabbed the car keys and went straight to the club, her image in my head kissing somebody else didn't leave my mind since she sent me that message .

My heart is ripping off , I need a lot of answers right now and I wasn't thinking properly.

The club was too crowded and the music very high it took me a lifetime to reach the ladies room , girls were staring at me as if I was some kind of psycho but I didn't care finding her was all that I care for right now .

I started shouting her name but there was no answer , how could I find her and almost all the restrooms doors are closed . A sweet girl that was in the queue for too long told me that one of the doors has been locked for a long time .
I started knocking on that door but there was no answer , I tried once again .

" Elizabeth please open , it's Alex , you're making me worry "

I waited few seconds but no answer , just when I decided to go talk with the club manager I heard the door opening , I turned and saw her . She looked so sexy in a black leather dress , her hair was so beautiful, her eyes half shut I wanted to kiss her right now . She leaned on the bathroom door , looked at me with her angelic eyes and whispered " I wanna go with you " .

I didn't care about anyone or anything , I went to her , carried her in my arms and took her to the car .
She fell asleep again, and I had no idea where to go.  I can literally keep staring at her at while she's asleep forever.
How can anyone be that innocent?  That girl is very pure and that what made me fall in love with her .
I parked the car far from the world , held her hand , kissed it and waited for her to wake up . The fact that she is next to me  is enough for me to be the happiest man on earth at this moment . My feelings towards her are growing stronger and stronger, that girl is a mystery.

After almost 2 hours , she started to move as if she wasn't feeling very comfortable. Then she opened her eyes , looked at me and a little smile that melt my heart appeared on her face.

"I missed all of you " I said rubbing her face .

" I am sorry I brought you here at this hour but Stacey..."

"Shhh " I interrupted her  " you have no idea how long I was waiting for you to talk to me , you're never leaving my mind Elizabeth . I think about you all day and dream about all night and when you told me that you were  kissing someone you lit a fire inside of me , I couldn't stay home for one more second "

Her sleepy eyes were examining my face as if it was the first time that she sees me . She took a deep breath and said :

" I have no idea how to get you off my mind . My life is miserable because you're not a part of it , I want you and I cannot be with you and that's the hardest thing that I have ever experienced Alexander..yes I was kissing this guy but your image was on my mind all the time .I left him in the middle of the kiss and went to send you a message in the restrooms , You are controlling my heart and my mind in every possible way."

She turned her face to the window , I touched her face and turned it softly so she can see me .

" where were you 6 years ago ? " I whispered to her. That question has been on my mind from the day I met her .

" waiting for you " she replied , our eyes were connected in a very beautiful way.

Her answer gave me no time to think, I couldn't wait more , I want her , all of her , I miss her taste and her touch . I moved closer to her , and kissed her hungrily as if I haven't kissed her in ages .
She kissed me back and we both started moaning  , she then wrapped her arms around my neck and I started caressing her perfect body , I don't think I can control myself . She has a dangerous body that I would like to discover every part of it .

" Alexander " she said trying to hold her breath , " we can't do this , this is wrong " she added .

" I know baby , but I need you and I want you right now . You're so hard for me to resist " .  I said trying to keep myself from kissing her again .
After all she is right , I don't wanna hurt her . I am still a married man and she's not my wife . I can't do anything that hurt her . But every part of my body wanted her so badly . I've never had that feeling with any girl before even with my wife .

" And It's so hard for me resist you too but we have to figure this out first . How about we go to my place and talk ? Can you or is it late ? She asked .

" I would go to the end of the world with you " I held her hand and started driving to her home . She was looking outside drown in her own thoughts and kissing my hand from time to time .

Her house was very clean and neat , that tells a lot about her personality , I hated the fact that she's living by herself when I wish if I can be with her every second of the day. She had a lot of pictures with a lady that looks a lot like her that I am pretty sure she's her mother .

" she's beautiful just like you Elizabeth ".

" Thank you ! She was the sweetest person ever .. and by the way Lisa is much better than Elizabeth " she smirked .

" and Alex is much better than Alexander " I added .

When i am with her , I cannot even express the happiness I feel . I wish time stops and we can stay like that forever .
I love that girl , every little detail of her drives me crazy . She prepared two cups of coffee and we sat on her couch.

" So Alex " a cute smile appeared on her face . "
let's play truth or truth . We ask each other questions to which we have to be totally honest , you cannot ask the same question that I've asked and you cannot ask two questions at the same time . You have only two passes in case you don't want to answer , are we good?"

That game seemed interesting for me , there's a lot of things that I needed to know about her and a lot of things I need to tell her . she rested her head on my chest, I kissed her head , hugged her and said :

" Let's do it ".