Chapter 15

I can't really describe how I am feeling right now my heart is melting and my mind is shouting at me , his tongue is exploring every part of my mouth , and I am not able to stop him I want more of himm but that's wrong !

That's wrong ! He's married I was shouting at myself silently, I pushed him away , took my bag and left the office saying nothing .

What should i say ? I am way too confused to say anything. What did just happened ? The man I just kissed is married and my teacher too !

I wasn't sure if i was running or walking fast but all that I wanted was to leave the building as soon as possible.

Finally the main door was in front of me , my stomach hurts so bad , the pain suddenly disappeared when a strong hand pressed on my left shoulder .

" Lisa  please  we need  to talk"

That familiar voice didn't sound like Alexander's  , it's more like Ben's voice .

" Bennn ?! What you're doing here ! ?" I asked trying to catch my breath.

" Waiting  for you to come out , Stacey told me that you were at the dean's office , are you okay? You look tired " .

" I am fine don't worry , now please would you excuse me , I have to be somewhere "

Somewhere I dont know where , somewhere where I can sit silently, think , shout , cry , smile .Somewhere far away from this reality.

" Listen  to me please , give me one more chance " he said pressing on my hand .

" Ben there's nothing left to be said, now please let me go , it's not the right time or place to talk " I said trying to remove my hand from his.

" Just  one time and I promise you won't see me ever again" his eyes were begging.
But I was tired , tired of listening to him especially now that I am all confused and my emotions are all over the place .

" please Lisa " He added , this time I couldn't stand it anymore he's being  extremely selfish and my hand is hurting.

" Let  me go ! " I said ", you're hurting my hand"  . I was still trying to pull my hand but he was pressing moree and more .

" pleaseee just..." And before I even realize it , Ben was lying on the floor and a very angry Alexander was standing on top of him .

" She said let her go! " He shouted .

His face was red and sweat was all over his forehead. I looked around me to see the whole school staring on us . The one who was supposed to be the dean of the school just hit someone, my ex boyfriend , who's lying down on the floor .

For the first time in my life ,I felt so
embarrassed to the extent that I wish a hole would open in the ground and swallow me up. Alexander didn't even look at me , he turned his back and went back in again without saying any word .