Chapter two

Ashely p.o.v
AS my older sister drove to the college as she parked  the car and grabbed our boxes and went to the dorm we were assigned to. We was bunked with diferent people Wally was room with Jesse  Nora was bunked with me .Emma was bunked third younger sister  of Barry her name Cecelia  Allen " I bet dad didn't know."Ashely thought to herself she had brunette hair like her brother and charming smile with freackles with bright personality.My mom already sent my snowflake ring with lighting bolt and my favorite childhood Teddy bear named Snowflake was white fur stiches with red thread  for the mouth paw and feet but in the middle stich up with sliver thread was snowflake when I first got her when I was three years old.Nightwing knocked on my room door  being piolte and all "Hey ,Ash since you new here and it your first year ,I thought i would show you around the campus."He said  to me in deep sincere husky mature voice.As I listen and unpacked few pitcures  of my family  set on the dressser of me ,my mum and my dad with my older sister Emma.Oliver text me"Hey kiddo how college   life?"next my phone vibrated in my back pocket of my jean pants and I reached up and look at the text knowing him and my dad was close friends ever since he became the flash ever know and then I feel my dark side like my mom taking over  Avalanche take off with my eyes glow white"I'm still here can't get rid of me that easily."A faint voice said to me ."Shut up!"I said to her.I know I can be cold and rude little distant but , she far worse than me .She only comes out when I lose my temper.I grabbed my phone text back"It's been good so far uncle oliver just got me drom room I replied and sent the text back to him.