I'm so in love with you

Caitlin sang "I'm so in love with you whatever you want to do is alright with me. Loving you through good ,bad happy or sad. Barry couldn't help smiling and blushing. As she  sat down on the bed. Barry composed himself. And replied back"since we're lying here there will be never be love a better love.she sang different song to him to comfort."Your like a diamond but your ex treat you like glass since I am your woman here what I'll do I'll never never ever ever ever ever never stop loving you."Barry blush bright red as the color of his suit he picked up Caitlin spin her around and set her down laying on the bed kiss her on the lip ounce and making way to her neck cuasing her to moan as they both stripped off each other clothes making love in sheets.After eight or nine rounds  in the sheets of the bed. The girl called check while Barry was asleep."Hey Caitlin ."Felicity and Cynthia said.Iris asked "Where Barry ?"she replied blushing"He asleep."Felicity asked"How many did you many times you guys do it?""Ew gross ."Cynthia and Iris said in unison. Caitlin held up eight fingers."Whoa,that's more than me and Cisco ."Cynthia said. And me and Oliver. Felicity added. Me and Eddie only do it three times. Iris replied. Barry woke up."Hey babe,who you talking to?"He asked.