Chapter seven

the twins P.o.v
As we both sit in class taking notes with Nora and Nightwing I feel my hands go cold and I start to panic Ashely calms me down telling me breath deeply in chemistry since ouor mom had PhD and doctorate degree it was her favorite sibject in school dad was different he like saving the world and slove crime that why he excelled in foresnic science.Mr.Eistein teaching us bimecholar matter and covergance between the two of them.Ashely looks at the clock hoping class is over soon and we all can go to lunch .The bell ring everyone brust out the door I stand by my locker with my younger sister take out my cellphone scroll through my contact tell I reach the letter M's text mom "Hey mom it's me Emma I can feel my self shift into my meta-human self and Ashely says hi."I send text hoping give me some relief.My phone vibrates called id says "mom."she respond don't panick it completely normal me and your dad have th same reaction our first time choose good use you powers for good don't use it for evil It's lonely path just ask earth two me she stone cold merciless killer you alright you have your sister to guide you."She text me.I reply back "Thanks mom and thanks for the adive ."Isend it and turn off my phone and head head to the cafeteria see what we having for lunch.
(sorry if this chapter are shofter then the others on last few chapter are filler one i'll promise to write more in the next chapter.
~author)