Chapter three

Barry p.o.v.
My two duaghter already head off to college this year of the term which  Ia m worried that they're heart might darken and leave to path crime just like their mother before we got her back and save her from her turning  evil simply quote my wife KF side"Life full of diffcult choices."College is hard  i should know barely didn't graduate foresnic science class along with rest of them  I was worried that I would've been held back but,luckily  I wasn't I sit on our couch drinking hot  chocolate with vinilla ice cream  just make creamy with pinch of cinnamon sit by my fire place Cait decide sit next to me leaning in my shoulder chilling while watch Christmas movies on our television in our living  room was playing  Jingle Bells. I begin to sing"Dashing the snow on horse soaken slieigh making spirit's ride, All the bells we know luaghing all the way ho,ho ho for all the fun is  to ride and sing sleigh song tonight .Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way.Hey!" As Caity  begin to humming along with me.Since it winter break right now in December in the middle of month.Caity end fall asleep on me  I pick her up bridal style speed her to our  quickly changed  into her pajamas and layed her in bed tuck her while next to her.I couldn't help but to admire her in sleep looking so  peaceful with her red brown hair and  brown chestnut eye's.She cuddle in me becuase of my warmth.Kara text me before  I drift off to sleep saying " hey Bare how you and Cait doing?" I smile  beucase  I only let Joe and Iris but,mostly Cait call me by nickname like she only let me call her Cait or Caity.She warned me if I told Cisco she freeze me.I text Kara back"Hey Kara were doing good just cuddling and going to sleep."I sent to her and layed right back down to Cait and drift off righ back to sleep.