the war had just begun

(A/n I want this just be excited we Barry need help their war be waged on his earth longer chapter hope you like it.)

After Ashely And Nora figured the path they choose to be hero's they put on snow-flash ring change into their newly upgrade suit Cisco made for them. They decide to scout the street Ashely speed to the left as Nora flashed the other direction. Ashely decided to help Oliver and Felicity among other things Sara Lance in Star City while Nora stayed Central City patrol the streets  minutes later her family join her Kara ,J'onn and Clark   decide to fight super evil prepare them for Mon-El appeared fight his mom trying to take over the earth  "You know Oliver arrow equipped with kyrponite in it quvier  it weakens my mom too."Mon-El said. "Are you prepared to go fight against your mom ?"Barry asked. "It's not the first I decided to go against her order."Mon-El said. "He's right she tried attacking my earth Mon-El team helped recover after first attack got my ass handed to me put me in coma but, I spring back."Kara said. "We have against them on my Earth. J'onn  said. We face reverse flash zoomed  Mick Rory and Leo Snart worst meta-humans but dominators  are back. Caitlin said. "I'll help."Kara and Clark said unison."I'll join you."Sara and Oliver said."Me too."said J'onn ."I'll help you guys."Ray said. Oliver shake his hand to thank him."Well,then we all need to suit up."Oliver said. Caitlin went frosty along Barry changed into the Flash  everyone else was set to go.Each one already had battle idea on taking these evil villians down Cisco vibed there see the Green Arrow,The Atom Black Canary Super- girl and Superman Martian man Hunter  what ever Mon-El was he almost fan-girl in his own he put on his gloves and goggles that help he concentrate his powers. They was winning combined their skills and powers. At the end of the war they retreat back home in negative speed force Mon-El mom army retreat too. Barry thanked everyone for the help went to C.C. jitters   for a treat afterwards all said they're good bye to Barry, Caitlin and Cisco  he asked Sara for a picture with her he was huge fan Black Canary and signed hugged him return home to their city on their there earth Cisco squealed happily and he save the picture of him and black Canary went to their house took a nap on their bed as Ashely return home after keeping Star City safe from harm and crashed on her bed with other after she locked the front door change in some comfortable clothes.