Chapter six

can't what the day may can't change what the future may hold but I want  you in it every hour every minute all I want to do is come running home to you.running home to you.In all my life I promise I'll coming running home to you.
~grant gustin(barry allen)
~Author
__________________________________________
Barry put slow music and ask Cait to slow dance with she shake her head no scared.he encourage her." Come on if we can raise three kids we can dance   I'll lead as Barry wrap his arms arund her wiast she leaned her head on him she slow dancing."I  never learned to slow dance ."She said to him."That's why i'm teaching you Caity."He replied back to her.He was happy he moved on from  Irisand also,Glad that cisco have someone to love  and Marry since Eddie death she changed she seem more happier .He remeber Caitlin was the same before they was dating and lost ronnie  she became cold  and strict and stop smiling .He love when she smile it made hi  feel happy but, now he thought"Ever since they got engaged and married she brighten up some more and smile more often he was always there when ronnie died and comfort her when she need it.  
Caitlin p.o.v
I just out of nice warm shower  after from washing up  ans saw Barry staring at me."Barry are you staring at me?"No I just admire of the view nice beatiful that on you.""Barry don't  you dare take  this towel away from me .!"I knew i was lying can't help admire  Caitlin with long curly red and bron hair with those brown eyes."I thought to myself ."Okay Mr. Snow -Allen  it your turned take  a shower .
Barry p.o.v
After talking to Caitlin when she got out the bathroom and telling me my turn to get and wash up,knowing my kids are start class in college right now.I grabbed my clothes  and a towel.As caitlin get dress in our master bedroomwith our queen size bed.After I finish up therre was knock on the  bathrrom door."*knock knock.*"Who is it ?"I asnwred.Mr snow can I ask a favor ?" She asked.What favor is that mrs.Snow ?"I tell her."I left my hair dyer on the counter next to my hairbrush can you get please."She tell me.I garebbed the hair dryer then, open the door.  "Mrs.Snow are you staring at me ?"I repeat her teasing her.she accidnetally get look at my toned body with a towel wrapped around my waist.Next,I hand her the hair dryer Iclose the bathroom door after that.She dries her hair in the room then she open rrom door she nseak in the kitchen with towel around her .I zoomed downstairs  before her."Gotcha ."I say to her hnad her her cellphone changed .She smiles and thnaked me.