Chapter five

If I louder ca hear me. i'm breaking down inside never have  the words to say now i'm asking you to stay a little while inside my arms.we  are the same.while he opens  his eye's hold close tonight  just it don't becuase  i can love more than this.
~Author
________________________________________
Caitlin  p.o.v
every since I became frosty I'm scared of hurting those close to me.Barry reassure that I will be fine the thing is I absolutely scared might end up hurting my family and team flash.But right now she lays dorminat inside of me.I head to the kitchen making cinnamon sugar bread to get off my mind when hannabal Bates knocks me out cold ties me up duck tape my lips put me in the closet.
Barry p.ov.
Barry goes to S.T.A.R labs ."Hey cisco , have you seen Cait?"not since yesterday Barry why is something wrong?"He sighed." I have been calling her all day and she hasn't answer her phone." That don't sound like our Cait" Cisco said."The worse part shape shifter escape from his cell."He told Cisco.He quickly ran back to their house looked  for her he open a closet tied up on the floor  out cold then, he untied her took the tape try shake her awake he bite his lip"oh ,Cait my love  I'm sorry this happen to you." He inhaled deeply leaned downand kissed her she open her eyes surprised but,kissed him back." thanks for rescuing me." She said to Barry. (  i know it point or view this after he wakes her uptalking to each other.)No, problem snowflake you would've done the same to me."He said to her.And smile as she blushed everytime he called her snowflake or Cait.He picked her bridal style ran back to the lab.Cait!Cisco said relifed.As he went up to her and hugged her.she hugged him back.Mr.wells said"we knew this wasn't the real one in  here becuase you right hand and shape shifter left handed. "Speaking of which where  is he ?"Cisco asked."Afternhe knocked me out he escape."Caitlin said."Great we have shape shifter on the loose we don't know who he could be ."Barry said.