Afterwards

Babe  your a song make me want roll my windows down and cruise.
When I first saw her in keen sign of tucker
Pop out of water of the south goegria water.Oh dear lord long tall legs coudn't help myself  so I waked up and said.Babe your a song make me want roll my windows down a cruise.Brand new chevy with left kick look whole lot better with you up in it.
she was sipping on supper on south sign of tucker.
I looked her and she looked at me.
Floridia georgia line-Cruise
________________________________________
Barry went to get Henry Jr.while Caitlin got of the medbed feel  little woozy she regained her center of balance went to hug Cisco and Wells thank them for treating her.They both welcome in unison.She went to hugged Wally and Iris and Jo.They all hugged her back and smiled."Were just glad your okay Caitlin."They all replied to her.
Barry walked to her while holding the baby and kissed her forehead.Cisco hand her the heating pad contined to the treatment.They walked out the lab and head to her car she unlocked it and Barry put the baby carseat and bunkle him correctly and then got in the car shut his door.Caitlin got in afetr him drive them home and feed Henry Jr. feed him baby food was mashed patoes and green beans in a jar as she feed him with a spoon he hugged Caitlin from behind.She smiled at Barry  and kissed him then went back to feeding Henry jr.As Caitlin put him in his crib after his feeding Barry picked her up bridal style and zipped up to their room and watched Games of throne  after  few episode they fell asleep in each others arms.