oppsite do attract

"Barry ."Caitlin said." what if I freeze you?"she asked worried."You won't Cait."Her eyes softened almost crying hugging him. He hugged her back."Shhhh,it ok." Barry said to her stroking her head gently calming her.He lifted her head with one finger and kiss her gently on her lips causing her skin to flush as she was blushing as Cisco and team looked at them. Cisco asked"did you two just kissed?"Caitlin reply n-no. Her eyes were almost turned white try control her mood . Barry grabbed her hand pull her in a hug tightly."Barry what we going do they going suspect something?"She said in hush tone."I know ,I don't know what we are doing to do."Barry said to her calmly.Caitlin nod her her head causing her brown hair with curls  to bounce. Barry kiss her forehead.she smiles at him gingerly. She wrapped her arms around Barry and hugged him. Barry picked her up flashed her home and made out.When Finsh they make they got dress Barry put on his boxers and jeans slipping on dress and Caitlin putting back on the black dress and heels while fixed her hair.
Afterwards make out session driver her  karoke bar walk on the stage as earlier they light shine on them two was the  last couple in the bar.

"Tell me something girl are you happy in this modern world all good time I feel myself longing.Tell myself something city boy are you tired fill that void. I'm falling.'Im on deep end never leave the ground.In the shallow now. Now far from the shallow now. As the sang combined in unsion Barry look at her as she was blushing.
(😑I'm not going to detail you know what happened when took her home.)