Chapter One

Areum knocked on her brother's door.

"Sehun you awake?"

He grumbled something and Areum opened the door slowly.

"can I umm ask something?"

Sehun smiled from his bed "you wanna talk about one of my friends, don't you?"

Areum blushed as she sat at his desk "you can say no if you don't want me asking questions."

Sehun shook his head still smiling at his younger sister "I know you like one of them. Baekhyun told me but he won't tell me who. Is that why you're in here?"

Areum nodded and mumbled "Junmyeon."

Sehun hummed "a little louder please."

"it's Junmyeon. He's the one I like. I mean I like them all. Jongin Chanyeol and Minseok are my favorites but.... Junmyeon's so cute."

Sehun grinned watching her babble on about his friends he opened his group chat and kinda listened to Areum talk.

Sehun looked at Areum "what? I didn't say who you liked?"

Areum rolled her eyes "they know. Junmyeon doesn't he just thinks I'm still shy around him."

Sehun hummed "if you wanna date him you should talk to him. I'll have them stay the night. Who usually sleep in your room when they stay?"

"ummm Jongin Yeol and Baek sometimes Yixing."

"ok then we can all sleep in the basement or the living room just get close to him. I'll tell the others and we'll try to help you out."

Areum hugged him "sometimes you're the best big brother ever."

Sehun laughed "yeah yeah go change out of my shirt you thief."

"if it's in my room its mine you know the rules."

Areum's phone rang as she went back to her room, she answered it on speaker

"don't flip out."

Chanyeol said "you really told him?"

"I had too it's been forever and I'm ready to make a move."

"are you sure? You know we'll help you as much as we can. Even Kyungsoo wants you two together."

She whined "Chanyeol I don't know what to wear."

He chuckled "just throw on some sweats and one of my shirts. I know you steal them."

"I love you."

He said "I love you too shorty. We're almost there."

They hung up and Areum changed quickly.

Sehun yelled "they're here Areum!"

"don't yell at me!"

Minseok smiled as he saw Areum coming downstairs "hey baby how you are doing today?"