Chapter Four

Areum nervously looked at Junmyeon "does this look ok?"

She was wearing one of Chanyeol's sweaters as a dress with black tights and some flats.

Junmyeon smiled "you look gorgeous sweet girl. Are you ready to go."?

Areum nodded and held his hand as they went downstairs.

Yixing smiled at Areum and Junmyeon as they were getting ready to leave.

Sehun pouted "why can't I go Dae?"

Jongdae said "it's a date I think."

Areum kissed Chanyeol and Minseok's cheeks before saying "Tao might be coming so I don't see why you couldn't. Call Yi and find out you big baby."

Baekhyun laughed as Sehun went to call Yifan. "where's our kiss?"

"I'm not kissing you. I know where you put your face." Areum kissed Yixing's cheek.

Baekhyun pouted "you do know Yixing does that too."

Areum hummed as she kissed Kyungsoo and Jongin's cheeks.

Jongdae kissed her forehead "kiss him or he'll cry while you're gone."

Areum kissed Baekhyun just as Sehun came back smiling.

Junmyeon said "since you can come go change you look like you just got out of bed."

Chanyeol asked "is it weird that Sehun is going this meet my dad's date?"

Jongin said "can't be any weirder than Areum having five dads?"

Areum raised an eyebrow "five?"

Sehun came down dressed a little better "yeah five. Dad Yifan Luhan Minseok and Yixing."

"Luhan is my mom so you're wrong."

Chanyeol wiped a fake tear hugging Minseok "I can't believe my baby is all grown up now."

Areum whined "don't be cheesy. I'll be home later to annoy you. Sehun you're driving."

"what why?"

Junmyeon kissed Areum's head "obvious she wants me to sit with her."

Jongdae said "Sehun don't anything stupid."

"but Dae doing stupid shit is my thing."

Minseok hummed "you know Areum will kill you if you ruin this date, right?"

Areum smiled "Minnie's right I will kill you Yeol will help me."

Chanyeol stood up "as Areum's protector I approve this message."

Kyungsoo said "go on your date before Sehun cries."

Sehun drove to restaurant while Areum cuddled with Junmyeon in the backseat.

"are you sure I look ok Myeon?"

"yes sweetie. Jongdae and Baekhyun wouldn't have let you leave if you didn't."

Luhan came running out of the restaurant "oh babygirl look at you. What happened to my little tomboy who hated girl clothes?"

Areum smiled "hi Luhan. And this is Chanyeol's shirt. The tall clumsy guy from the store."

Sehun said "nice to see you again Lu. Where's Yifan and Zitao?"

"oh, right they're inside waiting. Who is that fine man over there?"

Areum said "stop trying steal him. That's Junmyeon."

Junmyeon smiled "hi I'm the not boyfriend."