Chapter Thirteen

Junmyeon woke up smiling at Areum's sleeping figure next to him. He gently ran his fingers though her hair softly mumbling "god I love you so much Areum."

She fussed a little but didn't wake up. Junmyeon looked down at her stomach smiling fondly before he wiggled closer to her baby bump. He'd debated whether he truly wanted to raise this baby with Areum. After feeling baby Oh kick like that after hearing his voice. He just knew he had to be there.

He spoke softly so he didn't wake Areum "hey little one it's daddy again. How you doing in there? I'm very excited to meet you. I know you're gonna be just as beautiful as your mom. You have so many people waiting to meet you. We all love you so much little one."

Areum smiled listening to Junmyeon talk to her daughter. She gently put her head in his hair "morning Myeonie."

He smiled "morning honeybee. You sleep alright?"

Areum opened her mouth to answer but got up as quickly as she could muster and ran to the bathroom. Junmyeon following behind her worriedly. "Areum are you alright?" He asked frantically.

She giggled "relax Myeonie I just had to pee that's all. She's always kicking my bladder."

Junmyeon sighed in relief then looked away from Areum on the toilet "oh Jesus I'm sorry."

Areum giggled again "I'm just peeing. Everybody does it."

Junmyeon stood outside the door still not looking at her "yes but we've never even seen each other naked. I know the other boys shower with you and stuff, but this is so new to me."

Areum finished in the bathroom washing her hands and brushing her teeth before coming out. She found some of Jongin's clothes that fit her and changed. She smiled at Junmyeon "before you freak out Yeollie wants to be in the delivery room. If you'd like you can hold her before him."

Junmyeon smiled "he's really stepped up, hasn't he?"

Areum nodded as there was a knock at the door "I'm awake Yeollie."

The tall man opened the door immediately dropping down to talk to his unborn niece "good morning my little princess. It's uncle Chan again. I hope you weren't kicking mommy all night. Hey Dove."

Areum ruffled his hair "hi Yeollie. And your little princess was kicking my bladder all night."

Chanyeol smiled while talking to his niece again "now princess you have to be nice to mommy. You can't keep kicking her. Oh, hi Junmyeon didn't realize you were awake."

Chanyeol stood up and kissed Areum's forehead "Sehun and Dae wanna go out for breakfast. Do you wanna come?"

Areum looked at Junmyeon and smiled "it'll be fun and its free food."

Junmyeon said "free for you honeybee."

Chanyeol smiled at Areum "it's kinda chilly out. You might want a hoodie Dove."

Areum pouted looking at him with big doe eyes. Junmyeon asked "what's she tryna do?"

Chanyeol chuckled fondly hugging Areum "she wants me to buy her a hoodie that will still look huge over her belly. We'll stop by a store after breakfast ok?"

Areum kissed his cheek "thank you Yeollie. Love you."

Chanyeol helped Areum downstairs while Junmyeon got dressed. Jongdae cooed "hey babygirl."

Areum kissed his cheek then Sehun's too "morning guys."

Jongdae and Sehun dropped to their knees talking to baby oh. Jongdae kisses her stomach just as Junmyeon came downstairs. He moved Chanyeol's arm off Areum's shoulder replacing it with his own "is this normal?" He questioned as Sehun and Jongdae stood giving him confused looks.