Chapter Nineteen

Ten years later

Sixteen-year-old Nana screamed "mama where's my jean jacket?!"

Areum kissed Zitao before grabbing Nana's jacket "here munchkin Azazel had it. Where are you going?"

Nana smiled at her mother "on a date. Jisung asked me out. Don't tell daddy."

Azrael hollered "Nana! Pretty boy is here for you!"

"fuck. Daddy's asleep right?"

Zitao said "I am not. Who's this boy?"

Nana sighed as she went downstairs to meet Jisung "hi Jisungie my ummm my dad wants to bug you."

Zitao smiled "how's it going son? What do you plan on doing with my babygirl today?"

Azazel whined "daddy you said I was your babygirl."

Azrael shoved her sister "we're all girls you idiot. We're his baby girls.

Nana rolled her eyes "thing one and thing two are annoying as usual. Azazel and Azrael cut it out."

Jisung shook Zitao's hand trying not to laugh because Zitao does this every time he takes Nana out. "I just wanted to take Nana to dinner and maybe a movie if we have time."

Areum smiled "Nana be home by eleven. Check in in a few hours so your dad doesn't go crazy. Have fun you two."

Nana kissed her parents "thanks mom. Bye love you guys."

Zitao looked at Areum "she was six calling me daddy for the first time now she's got a serious boyfriend? Babe I'm old."

Azazel hugged Zitao "you might be old but you're still my favorite daddy ever."

Azrael rolled her eyes "he's our only dad. Uncle Myeon isn't anybody's dad."

"then why does Nana call him daddy?"

Areum said "because he raised her for five years then Zitao came back into our lives and yeah. Azrael you need to be nicer to your sister."

Azazel looked up at Zitao "daddy can you take me to the bakery? Uncle Dae and Soo said they'd let me help today."

Zitao kissed Azazel's forehead "yeah go change out of your pajamas. Azrael what are you doing today?"

"dance class. Uncle Yixing is picking me up soon" the eight-year-old answered while putting her shoes on.

"Nana? Honey bun is that you? Who's this boy?"

Nana groaned "dad this is Jisung. My boyfriend. Jisung this is my other dad Junmyeon."

Jisung nodded after a while "your uncle Sehun's best friend that helped your mom?"

Nana smiled "yeah. Stop looking at him like that. He's a perfect gentleman and mom loves him. Azazel thinks he's pretty and daddy let me leave with him."

Junmyeon said "what about your uncles?"

Jisung nervously said "Yixing and Jongin are my brother's dance teacher they already know me."

"Jisungie it's ok. You don't have to explain yourself. Dad can you go?"

Chanyeol came over to Nana's take "hey princess sorry about him. I didn't know Jisung was bringing you here."

Junmyeon glared at Chanyeol "you knew about this?"

Nana looked over at Jisung "you know my uncle Chan?"

Chanyeol kissed Nana's head "just have a good time Nana I'll explain later."

She waved as Chanyeol had to drag Junmyeon out of the coffee shop. "oh my god I'm so sorry about Junmyeon. He's been a little crazy."