Chapter Six

Over the next month or so Junmyeon and Areum got closer and cheesier.

Luhan and Yifan came around more all 11 boys are close now.

"baby I don't wanna get up!"

"c'mon sweet girl Soo made breakfast. Luhan has a movie ready for us. You don't even have to take your pajamas off."

"carry me?"

Junmyeon smiled and picked her up "you're such a baby. I love it."

He carried her down to the kitchen and sat her on the counter.

Luhan said "good morning babygirl. Did you sleep well?"

Areum grunted "coffee."

Yifan chuckled and handed her his cup of coffee "morning darling."

She took a sip of his coffee and hummed "morning guys. Where's Sehun?"

Kyungsoo said "he and Dae went on a date. Yixing and Baekhyun are at Baek's parents. Minseok and Chanyeol are being gross feeding each other outside."

"Jongin's still sleeping?"

"you know he is."

"did you two go home?"

Luhan poured more coffee in her cup "to get clothes yes. Sehun said we can stay whenever we want."

Junmyeon asked "why don't buy a big six-bedroom house?"

Yifan said "wouldn't that ger crazy?"

Junmyeon said "Yixing and Minseok keep us pretty chill."

Kyungsoo hummed "that actually sounds smart and we wouldn't be paying bills at three different houses."

Luhan asked "three different house?"

"me and Sehun live here. Minseok Chanyeol Jongdae and Junmyeon live together. Then Soo Jongin Yixing and Baekhyun live together. We all help pay bills."

Jongin came in the kitchen and sat on Kyungsoo "did you cook?"

"Mm your plate is in the microwave."

"I love you Soo."

Areum giggled "you love his cooking."

Jongin pouted "I loved him before I knew he could cook."

Kyungsoo kissed him "go eat baby."

Areum asked "how's Tao doing?"

Yifan hummed "he left after Lu made him apologize, we haven't seen him."

Junmyeon said "you worried about him?"

"a little bit."

Chanyeol and Minseok came inside to put their dishes in the sink.

Chanyeol kissed Areum's head "morning shorty. I went home and grabbed a couple hoodies I don't wear anymore for you."

"I love you. Do they small like you?"

Minseok laughed "he put them all on and ran up and down the stairs for half an hour just so they would."

Chanyeol smiled "Minnie sprayed your favorite cologne on them as well."

Junmyeon asked "should I be worried that my girlfriend wants to smell like you?"

Luhan shook his head "she's always been like that. She used to wear my clothes because my scent calmed her down when I wasn't around."

Yifan said "I take it you were the first one she bonded with?"

Chanyeol smiled "yeah she was pretty shy and assumed that teenagers didn't wanna hang out with a nine-year-old. She looked terrified for the first year, so I always hugged her or let her know I was a good guy."