Chapter Eleven

It's been one month since Areum came home. She's now five months pregnant. She has stopped talking to everybody freely choosing to only whisper to Baekhyun or Sehun. Junmyeon has been staying at home. He hasn't seen Areum since she came back.

Chanyeol is worried about her "maybe we should take her to a doctor. She could have ptsd and I forgot what it's called when moms get super sad after they have the baby."

Kyungsoo said "postpartum depression. We won't know until she has the baby. But you could be right about the ptsd."

Jongdae hummed "don't worry guys I'm sure she's fine. I mean obviously she only talks to Baek and Sehun but at least she's talking."

Minseok looked up from his phone grinning gleefully Chanyeol asked "what's up baby?"

"Areum is having a girl. Sehun said she's thinking about changing Haeyoon. Oh, I'm so excited."

Jongin smiled "I hope she feels better soon. I miss my Dove."

Yixing said "she's ok right?"

Minseok nodded "yeah Baek said they're getting some food and they'll be home."

Kyungsoo went to the kitchen to get dishes ready. Jongdae whined loudly but said nothing. Chanyeol and Jongin decided to go clean Areum's room.

Sehun hollered "food!" as he walked in the house. Areum was clinging to Baekhyun and flinching when any of the boys walked past her.

Baekhyun said "hey hey baby it's ok. You wanna eat with us or go lay down?"

Areum softly spoke "can you lay with me?"

Baekhyun nodded "of course I can baby. Sehun can you bring us some food she wants to lay down."

Up in Areum's room she sighed "they hate me Baek."

"what? No, they don't. We all understand what you went through was traumatic. Sure, they miss you like crazy and worry about you, but they don't hate you."

Sehun came up to Areum's room with food "hey angel you wanna eat? Baek I talked to Yeol he's already on his way to the store."

Areum pouted as Baekhyun took her plate from Sehun "good good. Eat baby I know you're hungry."

Areum ate silently while Sehun and Baekhyun asked her if she'd be ok with talking to Chanyeol. Or if she wanted to talk to somebody else. Areum only hummed in agreement to talking to Chanyeol.

Sehun smiled "ok angel after we eat, and you shower if you want Chanyeol will come talk to you. One of us can stay if you want us too."

Areum looked wide eyed at Baekhyun who said "baby it's just Yeollie. He loves you more than anything. We'll both stay with you if you want."

Areum nodded "please?"

Sehun kissed her head "you wanna take a shower or just change into some pajamas?"

"just pajamas. I have those pink flannel ones Jongin got me that were too big."

Sehun found the pajamas for Areum and looked away as Baekhyun helped her get dressed. There was a soft knock on the door that cause Areum to jump a little bit before hearing Chanyeol "hey it's just me Dove. Is it ok for me to come in?"

Areum smiled and nodded at Sehun who opened the door. Chanyeol's eyes lit up as he saw Areum sitting on her bed. He softly spoke "hi Dove. I uhh I brought some things for the baby. Do you wanna see them?"

Areum looked at Baekhyun and Sehun before nodding and moving back on the bed so Chanyeol could put the baby stuff on the bed to show her.

About an hour later Areum was smiling and giggly not flinching when Chanyeol moved to kiss her head or hug her.