Chapter Fifteen

Jongdae smiled as he walked into his nieces' room softly singing Oh Nana. He wasn't surprised when he didn't find the five-year-old in bed. Instead he found her in the closet with a giggly Chanyeol.

Nana squealed "I told you he'd find us Uncle Chan. You giggle loud."

Jongdae smiled "c'mon honey bun your daddy is looking for you."

Nana pouted pulling Chanyeol out of the closet with her "you think if I hide long enough, I won't have to go to school?"

Chanyeol kissed her forehead "is school gonna be that bad? Minseok is gonna be there? You love Uncle Minnie."

Nana nodded but kept pouting Jongdae asked "what if we come eat lunch with you every day until you feel comfortable?"

Sehun swooped Nana up onto his shoulders "hi little princess."

She giggled loudly holding onto his hair "uncle Hunnie please tell mommy and daddy I don't need school."

Sehun chuckled as he carefully walked downstairs with Jongdae and Chanyeol heading to the kitchen where everybody else was. Minseok Baekhyun and Luhan all squealed excitedly then pouted as Nana repeatedly yelled NiNi and made grabby hands at Jongin.

Junmyeon tsked "stop yelling honey bun."

Jongin held his hands out as Nana jumped off Sehun's shoulders "hi baby. You miss me and Uncle Soo?"

She nodded clinging to him "while you were gone mommy signed me up for school. I don't wanna go NiNi."

He pouted at her "you wanna be super smart like Soo, right? You gotta go to school and learn as much as you can, or you'll end up silly like Baek and Yeollie."

Areum came on the kitchen half sleep ignoring everybody heading straight for the coffee Junmyeon was holding out to her she grunted and kissed him before take a long slow sip of coffee then gasping lightly "Jesus Christ why's everybody here?"

Nana yelled "mommy! NiNi is home! Soo too."

Luhan said "hey pudding daddy said stop yelling remember?"

Nana smiled and muttered sorry as Jongin sat down with her. She shyly waved at Yifan the tall man wasn't very funny and kind of scared her a little bit.

Kyungsoo smiled and whispered, "we brought you something back muffin."

Areum sat on Chanyeol's lap and pouted "don't even try it Dove. Me and Seok kept Nana all weekend. If you didn't sleep that's on you."

Areum glared at Junmyeon "it's his fault. Happy asshat."

Nana and Jongin giggled loudly. Yixing smiled as Baekhyun asked "Nana do you wanna spend the day with us? Let mommy sleep some more."

Nana looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes "can we go swimming?"

Junmyeon shook his head looking dead at Baekhyun. The younger man said "not today cutie we could go shopping. You need school clothes, don't you?"

Kyungsoo shook his head as Yifan asked "do we really want Baekhyun dressing her for kindergarten?"

Nana pouted "I like the clothes uncle Baek picks for me. There sparkly and pretty."

Yixing said "what if we only get sparkly shirts this time?"

Nana nodded and pulled Jongin's face down so she could kiss his nose "love you NiNi."

Jongdae whined loudly as Sehun asked "food done yet Myeon?"

Junmyeon hummed coming to the table with a plate for Nana and Areum.