Chapter Seven

Areum whined "Sehun I don't wanna wear a dress! Why can't I wear skinny jeans?"

Sehun held up a glittery little blue dress "this or the super slutty red dress Jongin and Baekhyun got you?"

Junmyeon smiled "I think you'll look pretty in the blue."

Chanyeol slapped Sehun's head "let her choose her own outfit."

Sehun pouted "but she has to look sexy."

Jongin said "and she will. My shorty can look sexy in anything."

Areum hid her face in Junmyeon's chest "I hate you all get out."

Minseok said "awww baby don't be shy. You are a beautiful woman and you should show that."

Areum grinned and looked at Jongin "wear a crop top and I'll wear the slutty red dress. Sehun Kyungsoo Jongdae Baekhyun?"

The four men looked at her "yes?"

She clapped excitedly "you have to wear the tightest pants you own."

Jongdae whined "why!"

Baekhyun laughed loudly "we have great asses and thick thighs. Why else Dae?"

Kyungsoo asked "as her brother shouldn't you not want her leaving the house dressed like ummm?"

Baekhyun said "slut? Whore? Women of the night?"

Sehun said "as her brother it's my job to hype her up as a proud hoe would do. But also, I'll kill anybody that tries anything with her."

Areum looked Junmyeon "baby are you ok with me wearing the red dress?"

"should I be worried? I mean there's what eleven guys with you who's gonna try and talk to you?"

"it's not about guys talking to me. You're my boyfriend and I don't know I kinda feel like I shouldn't dress like a hoe."

Minseok said "having boyfriend doesn't change the way you dress. Jongin and Sehun still dress likes hoes."

Jongdae and Kyungsoo said "hey!"

Junmyeon smiled "you can dress however you want sweet girl. I don't care."

Luhan and Yifan came in Areum's room.

Luhan said "as your dad I say dress like a hoe and make us proud."

Areum giggled "you're not my dad Lu. I literally have your number saved as mama Lu. Yifan is papa Yi so he's my dad."

Yifan laughed "well I'm proud to be your dad."

Baekhyun said "ok well everybody get out so I can dress my favorite hoe up."

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun "you're leaving too dumbass."

Baekhyun whined "Minnie get your giant boyfriend."

Minseok side hugged Chanyeol "good job baby."

Areum smiled and went to her closet closing the door behind her she quickly put on the slutty red dress and opened the door again.

The dress stopped mid-thigh and clung to her curves like the dress was painted on.

Junmyeon said "fuck."

Chanyeol and Jongin simultaneously howled "fuck yeah!"

Minseok Yixing Luhan and Yifan just watched her silently.

Kyungsoo hesitantly asked "are you really gonna go out like that?"

Areum smiled "are you worried Soo?"