Chapter Twelve

Areum woke up and gasped "fuck why are you watching me like that?"

Sehun laughed "sorry I couldn't hear you breathing I thought you died."

"I'm not dead. Back up Sehun."

Chanyeol smiled and kissed her forehead then stomach "morning Dove. Morning my little princess."

Areum looked at him wide eyed as Sehun said "you're acting like an extra happy soon to be dad."

Chanyeol smiled nervously "I.... I'm sorry. I'll try to control myself better."

Areum glared at Sehun "leave him alone Sehun. You're fine Yeollie. I don't mind you being excited. It's cute."

There was a knock at her door and Jongdae popped in "sorry Areum I need Sehun."

Areum only nodded and laid back down pulling Chanyeol with her "do you think I should talk to somebody else?"

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around and waist and gently laid his head on her stomach "hi princess. Hope you're having a good day in there. That's up to you Dove. Maybe Luhan or Xing. I think Minseok and Jongin would be too excited."

"Kyungsoo and Jongdae have always talked to me even when they knew I wouldn't answer."

Chanyeol hummed "maybe we can have lunch with two boys and that way you'll get back to talking before our little princess is here."

Areum ran her fingers through his hair "do you think Myeon is jealous or will be when he comes back?"

"jealous of what?"

Baekhyun finally woke up "that you seem closer to Areum and the baby. You're doing all the things he should be."

Areum sighed "don't say it like that. I don't want him to feel like he has to be her dad is he doesn't want too. I mean that'd be great, but she'll be fine with ten uncles."

Chanyeol said "yesterday he said he wanted to be her dad. But I get what you're saying. He's missed a lot. We all have but this last month Baek and Sehun have been dealing with everything. If he chooses to change his mind, then who cares you have all of us helping you."

"I just miss him. He was my boyfriend for like a month then boom six months later we're close as strangers. I miss him."

Baekhyun said "and he misses you too baby. This would be a lot for any boyfriend to handle."

Areum pouted "but he doesn't have to be her dad. I still want him to be my boyfriend."

Chanyeol rubbed her stomach "don't think about it too much. Wouldn't want you and my princess upset. Let's talk about who you wanna have lunch with."

Baekhyun asked "you're having lunch with somebody?"

"what about Jongdae and Luhan?"

"if that's what you want, we can do it Dove."

Areum nodded "yeah I miss them."

Chanyeol smiled "wanna shower and get dressed?"

Baekhyun said "I'll go tell Dae and Lu."

Chanyeol and Areum went to the bathroom to shower Chanyeol asked "you wanna go first so I can help you then you can lay down while I shower?"

"we can shower together if it's easier. Baek does it and I don't mind."

Chanyeol shrugged and they quickly showered together. Areum washed Chanyeol's hair and he did the same for her talking about baby stuff.

Sehun came in the bathroom "hey angel. What do you wanna wear today?"