Chapter Seventeen

It's been a few weeks since Areum broke up with Junmyeon and sorta kinda got with Zitao. Everybody has gotten used to Tao being around. Nana and Areum seem to love having him around.

Nana smiled as she went on Areum's too. "mommy? Zitao? Are you awake?"

Zitao sat up immediately "hi bunny. Did you sleep well?"

Nana climbed up onto his lap smiling at him "I had a bad dream but uncle Dae and uncle Hunnie let me sleep with them. Are you dating mommy?"

Areum moaned "honey bun what are you talking about?"

Zitao chuckled as he turned Nana around in his lap to braid her hair "she wants to know if we're dating."

Areum smiled "not officially but he's here and that's what matters ok Nana?"

Jongdae nervously opened the door "hey guys ummm. Junmyeon is downstairs. He wants to see Nana and talk to you."

Zitao looked at Areum "I'll stay up here babe go talk to him."

Nana wiggled down off Zitao squealing "look at my braid uncle Dae."

Areum kissed Zitao "you don't have to stay up here. Come down if you want to love."

He shrugged "go on babe. You should talk to him without me there."

Areum pouted but got out of bed not bothering to change out of Tao's shirt. Downstairs she could hear Junmyeon asking who braided Nana's hair. The five-year-old happily saying Zitao did.

Junmyeon looked at Areum "hi sweet girl."

Areum smiled "hey Myeon. Why'd you come over?"

"came to see my daughter and take you out. If you want to of course."

Nana said, "she can't daddy."

Areum turned around as she saw Tao standing at the top of the stairs "hey babe."

"you don't have to hide love. Come down if you want."

Nana said "Zitao! Can you teach me how to braid? I wanna braid mommy's hair."

Zitao stood behind Areum "of course I will bunny."

Junmyeon stiffened when he saw Zitao and the gigantic smile on Nana's face. "honey bun you don't call him daddy?"

"not yet he said I can when I'm ready. I like having him around. Uncle Luhan was right when he said I look and act like Zitao."

Zitao kissed Areum's head "I gotta go see my mom but I'll be back soon. Bunny I'll video call you so you can talk to your grandma ok?"

Nana jumped out of Junmyeon's hold rushing to Zitao hugging his legs "is she still coming to drop me off with everybody?"

Zitao nodded "of course she is bunny we wouldn't miss your first day of school. Mommy and I will be at dance practice with Jongin and Yixing."

Nana kissed Zitao before he left. Junmyeon hummed but didn't say anything as Sehun and Jongdae came out of the kitchen with coffee.

Sehun asked "where'd Tao go?"

Nana smiled "he went to see his mommy."

Junmyeon sat silently looking at Areum. He noticed she was wearing Zitao's shirt and frowned. Sehun Areum and Jongdae watched as Nana tried to understand why Junmyeon was upset.

"daddy are you mad at mommy for loving Zitao?" She asked softly and little nervous.

Junmyeon shook his head "I'm mad at the choices she's made honey bun. I can't be mad at her for being in love."