Chapter Five

Chanyeol woke up Areum and Junmyeon "hey shorty we might have done something."

Areum sleepily asked "are you going to jail?"

Jongin said "no but we did talk to Zitao."

Junmyeon wrapped his arms around Areum "I'm right here Areum."

"why? I told you guys to leave it alone."

Chanyeol said "he's downstairs waiting to apologize to you and Junmyeon."

Areum sat up "are you two stupid? You left him downstairs with Minseok Baekhyun and Kyungsoo! They're gonna kill him."

Jongin said "Luhan is here too and the boys promised not to well Minseok didn't. I'm pretty sure he yelled at him."

Areum got up and went downstairs she immediately went to Minseok "Minnie?"

"yes, baby I did yell at him. I wanted to hit him but didn't cuz you told Yeol and Jongin not too."

Luhan said "he's gonna apologize then we're leaving babygirl."

Everybody looked at Zitao who didn't talk until Luhan smacked his head "apologize your asshat."

Zitao said "ummm Areum I I'm really sorry for yelling at you and I don't expect you to forgive me."

Luhan asked "he did that to your arm?"

Areum nodded and Luhan hit Zitao again "the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you grab her like that?"

"I was pissed you know I black out when I'm pissed."

Minseok asked "what were you so pissed about?"

Areum said "Myeonie kissed me and Tao saw."

Yixing said "what the fuck?"

Luhan hit Zitao's head one more time "fucking dumbass. You knew she liked him why would them kissing make you mad."

Kyungsoo asked a little confused "he made an effort to be friends because he loves her but seeing her happier with Junmyeon broke him?"

Junmyeon said "that still doesn't give him the right to put his hands on her."

Jongdae said "ok Chanyeol and Jongin are gonna do something stupid if he's here much longer. Apologize and go please."

Zitao said "I really am sorry Areum. I'll get some medicine from my mom and send it with Lu or Yi. I'll stay away from you as well."

Areum nodded and grabbed Junmyeon's hand "I'm going back to sleep don't wake me up unless there's food."

Baekhyun asked "can I hit him just once?"

"I don't care you can all hit him. Goodbye Zitao. Luhan I'll call you later."

Minseok said "I'll bring the sweets up after they leave Junmyeon."

Once Areum got back in bed she asked Junmyeon "what was Minnie talking about?"

"oh, uhh I made sesame buns and chocolate chip cookies. Minnie and Yeol helped."

"Mm did you also clean my room and do my laundry?"

Junmyeon hummed "I wasn't tired, and I know you hate cleaning and laundry."

Areum kissed him "you're the best not boyfriend ever Myeonie."

He mumbled "be even better if I was your boyfriend."

Areum smiled "I can hear you. And if you wanna be my boyfriend then ask me properly."