Chapter Eight

Junmyeon knocked on Areum's door "sweet girl can I come in?"

Areum looked at Sehun and nodded he said "yeah c'mon Junmyeon. You're gonna have to talk soon angel."

She whispered "tomorrow."

Sehun kissed her head "ok tomorrow. Want me to leave so you can cuddle?"

She shook her head no and smiled at Junmyeon.

He smiled "hi sweetheart. You feeling any better?"

Sehun said "she's been sleeping all day. She just said she'll talk tomorrow."

Junmyeon nodded "do you think you're ready to go outside again? It's really nice out and I wanna take you on a date. "

Areum looked at him and nodded.

Sehun gently said "angel you're gonna have to talk if you leave."

Junmyeon said "it's ok sweet girl. You don't have to unless you want too."

Areum pouted up at Junmyeon he chuckled "nope if you want cuddles you gotta ask for em."

Sehun kissed her forehead "please talk. I miss Dae."

Areum slapped his chest "you're my brother you're supposed to spoil me."

Sehun laughed "ok angel but I really do miss Dae and his dick."

Areum whined "Myeonie come cuddle please?"

Junmyeon pulled Sehun off the bed by his feet "of course sweet girl."

Sehun ran out screaming "Jongdae! Baby I'm free!"

Jongdae screamed back "I've got the lube!"

Areum gagged "why are they like this?"

Junmyeon hummed "you've had Sehun and Chanyeol in here for a week. I'm sure Dae and Seok missed them as much as I missed you."

"I'm sorry."

"no Areum you have nothing to be sorry about. What happened was bullshit and this week of not talking was just your way of coping with it. Don't apologize for taking care of yourself."

Kyungsoo knocked on the door "Sehun said you're talking again. Do you want something to eat?"

Areum nodded "thank you Soo."

He smiled and left closing the door halfway before Jongin and Luhan were pushing it open again.

"oh, babygirl I'm so fucking sorry."

"I should've gone with you shorty."

Areum said "it's not your fault Lu. He said he wanted to reconnect, but he kept asking about Myeon and got upset when I said I wouldn't leave the man I love for him. Jongin it's ok Sehun and Chanyeol handled it."

Jongin said "you just said the man you love."

"yeah I love Junmyeon. He knows this."

Junmyeon kissed her forehead "I love you too sweet girl.'

Jongin asked "but is it like love love or you've been in my life nearly 15 years love?"

Luhan said "you're annoying let them be in love."

Areum said "I don't love him like I love you guys and Sehun. It's different. Junmyeon makes me happier than I ever imagined I could be."

Jongin nodded "I understand that ok have fun with Junmyeon."

Junmyeon kissed Areum's head "get dressed sweet girl."

She looked up at him "for what?"

"just wear something comfy and pretty. I'll be downstairs waiting ok."