Chapter Twenty

"mommy! Mommy! wake up." Skyla screamed as she jumped on Nana and Jisung's bed.

Jisung smiled picking her up "clam down baby. Mommy is very sleepy."

Skyla asked "is it because she ate my brother"

"who told you she ate him?"

"uncle Kaito did. he said mommy ate the baby and she's gonna poop him out one day and that'll be his birthday."

Nana sat up "Kaito is a dork I didn't eat your brother baby." she held her arms out so Jisung would hand Skyla over. He shook his head "she's my baby. she likes me more right Sky?"

Skyla said "I like Uncle Chan more than you daddy. but mommy is my favorite."

Jisung pouted "you like brother more than me? or are you talking about Loey?"

Skyla sassily said, "if I was talking about Uncle Loey I would've said that daddy."

Nana laughed as she answered her phone "hi daddy. Did you know Kaito told Skyla that I ate Jensen?"

Zitao chuckled "he's crazy bunny. Are you feeling any better? Mom's worried about you."

"I'm ok. This pregnancy is really kicking my ass. I don't know how mom was so chill when she was pregnant with the twins."

"the girls wanna see you. Azzie wants to keep Skyla for the weekend so you can have a break."

Nana sighed "tell Azzie I love her, and we'll be by later. I don't know how you and mom raised me and the twins we were all so bratty and I know I was stubborn as hell."

Zitao chuckled "bunny you weren't as bad as you think you were. you were very excited to meet me and you were mad at Minseok because he made you wait until morning to meet me."

Skyla squeaked "is that Papa? I wanna talk to him."

Nana rolled her eyes playfully but passed Skyla her phone so she could talk to Tao. She told Jisung Azreal was gonna keep Skyla for the weekend.

Skyla talked to Zitao for a good twenty minutes before he could get her off the phone. She only agreed to hang up because he said she was coming to his house.

Skyla screamed the whole ride to her grandparents' house because she knew the twins were gonna let her go crazy and do whatever her little mind could imagine.

Jisung said "Sky baby you gotta stop screaming. mommy's head hurts."

Skyla screamed "it's because she ate my brother!"

Nana rolled her eyes at they went inside "Huang Kaito, where are you?!"

Kaito ran past her towards Zitao "daddy save me. Nana's gonna kill me!"

Zitao laughed "hi bunny. where's Skyla?"

Skyla screamed "rawr papa!" and Zitao screamed "oh my gosh. Skyla you scared me baby."

Azreal and Azazel came downstairs. Azreal asked "where's my little SkySky at?"

"I'm here aunt Azzie!"

Azreal picked up the four-year-old kissing her repeatedly "hi baby I missed you. have you been driving mommy and daddy crazy?"

Skyla nodded "Uncle Kaito told me mommy ate Jensen and she's gonna poop him out one day and that'll be his birthday."

Azazel rolled her eyes "don't believe Kaito. he's only eight. he doesn't know where babies come from."

Jisung smiled "Az call us if you need anything. Kaito please stop telling Skyla Nana ate Jensen."