Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Jumping four months and skipping the actual birth it's a day or so after Areum had the baby

Chanyeol sat next to Areum's hospital holding Nana while crying "you're so beautiful. Hi princess it's uncle Chan."

Areum smiled at Chanyeol "Sehun did you call the boys?"

Sehun hummed "yeah Luhan Yifan and Minseok are coming. Baekhyun Yixing Jongin and Kyungsoo are gonna visit once we get you home. Dae went looking for ice cream."

Areum nodded "hey Yeol can I hold her again?"

He gently passed Nana to Areum smiling "want me to call Junmyeon Dove?"

Areum shrugged "we haven't talked on four months. You can tell him everything went well and she's healthy. It's on him if he wants to see her."

Jongdae came back in the room singing Oh Nana. Sehun asked "babe are you gonna sing her name forever?"

Jongdae give Areum some ice cream "at least until she's old enough to say she doesn't like it."

There was a commotion outside her hospital room then Yifan's voice was heard "goddamn It Luhan stop it."

Minseok rushed in going straight to Areum "are you alright? They stitched you up good. Have you eaten? Where's the baby?"

Chanyeol said "Seok baby breathe. She's fine. Relax. Have a seat. Let Yifan and Luhan come in."

Jongdae pulled Sehun's arm "we'll go get some clothes for you to wear home."

Luhan and Yifan sat next to Minseok on the small couch. Areum smiled "are you ready to meet your baby's baby? This little princess is Oh Nana."

Minseok punched Chanyeol's arm "this was your doing."

Luhan chuckled "he did better than Jongdae. At lunch he kept mixing his name with mine and Chanyeol. Daehan and Luyeol weren't bad names though."

Yifan smiled "she looks just like you darling. Can I hold her?"

Areum nodded leaning up a little bit so Yifan could take Nana from her. "Minseok everything went well. I'm fine and Nana is healthy. And yes, Yeollie helped me name her. Narni was cute but Nana just felt right."

Yifan was in his own world talking softly to Nana. He looked so happy in the moment so Luhan pulled his phone out to record him.

Chanyeol sat next to Areum giving her a questioning look. She sighed "stop it I can go to the bathroom on my own Yeol."

Minseok smiled and asked "is there anything you still need for her? I haven't bought anything yet."

Before Areum could answer Chanyeol was listing this off that Minseok could buy for Nana or even Areum that could help with Nana.

Luhan said "Chanyeol is the best uncle ever."

Yifan froze as Nana started fussing "is she hungry or something?"

Areum said "she's probably sleepy. How long has she been up Yeollie?"

Chanyeol hummed "few hours. Try feeding her a little before you put her down."

Minseok kissed Chanyeol "you're doing a great job helping her baby."

Luhan smiled watching Areum feed Nana "so babygirl what are you gonna do about Junmyeon? Is he still your boyfriend?"

Yifan slapped Luhan's thigh "shut up."

Areum looked up "I'm not doing anything. I don't think he's my boyfriend anymore but that's fine too. I'm just worried about being a good mother and making sure Yeollie knows how thankful I am for him stepping up. You all helped me so much. I honestly didn't expect Yeollie to take on so much."