Chapter Sixteen

Chanyeol pointed at a tent "I think this one is good Sehun."

Sehun stopped playing with Nana to look at the sixteen-person tent Chanyeol had found "yeah this good. Hey angel should we buy blankets or just use the ones we have at home?"

Areum hummed "the tent is really expensive let's just use what we have at home."

Nana squealed as Jongin and Baekhyun chased her down the aisle. Minseok said "baby Myeon's been texting me. He wants to apologize but he doesn't know if you wanna see him."

Areum leaned into Minseok "I'll talk to him later. Sehun said he'll keep Nana for me."

"are you gonna break up?" Minseok asked gently.

Areum hummed "maybe it might not be forever, but I need space."

Areum's phone rang Minseok said "answer it baby talk to him. The boys have Nana and I'm right here."

She hesitantly answered her phone "Junmyeon."

He sighed "honeybee I'm sorry for how I reacted but can you really blame me?"

She looked at Minseok willing herself not to cry in the middle of the store "yes I can blame you. I know what he did was terrible, but he was my best friend for nine years. I still love him as my friend. Without him I wouldn't have my daughter."

The venom coming from Junmyeon's voice was causing her to shake. Minseok pulled her into a hug kissing her head.

"Areum he fucking kidnapped you. Raped and tortured you for five goddamn months. You could've had a baby with me your fucking boyfriend. If you wanna have my oh sorry your daughter around a fucking rapist then so be it."

Areum was crying now "stop calling him a rapist his name is Zitao. Nana is my child and my child only. I told you from the beginning you didn't have to raise her with me. You chose to be her dad I didn't ask you too. As my boyfriend you should be supporting me. Not making me feel bad because I still love Zitao. I think we should just break up."

Junmyeon let a sob "you're leaving me? Are you taking Nana away from me too Areum? Huh gonna take that baby away from the only dad she knows because of how I reacted?"

Areum screamed "she knows you're not her guy fucking dad!" And hung up.

She dropped to the ground sobbing. Minseok sat down holding her tight as she cried. Chanyeol and Sehun looked at Minseok in question he said "they broke up. I don't know what he said to her."

Chanyeol said "Dove baby do you wanna go home?"

Areum didn't answer she kept sobbing in Minseok's arms. Sehun said "let's get the tent and go home. Chan can you keep Nana occupied until Areum calms down?"

Chanyeol nodded "yeah I'll take her to buy toys. I'll send Jongin back to help."

Minseok said "no I can handle this you keep Nana occupied with the boys."

Areum looked up at Sehun he smiled at her "it's ok angel. You did what you thought was right. We'll camp with Nana while you stay inside. Maybe Lu will come get drunk with you."

Sehun helped his sister and Minseok up off the ground. A small group of people had gathered around watching nervously as Areum sobbed. She glared at them "you've never seen a mom have a breakdown. Go back to shopping you assholes."

Minseok kissed her head "c'mon baby lets go buy you some ice cream and vodka. I texted Lu and Yi they'll meet us at the house."

Areum nodded wiping her face quickly as she heard Jongin Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelling at Nana who was rushing towards her "mommy mommy mommy! NiNi won't tell me if I'm right."