The lockers

The paladins has just finished training, Keith had waited for the others to change so he could strip down into some pants and his binder. Keith had held his secret from the paladins for almost a year now, which was extremely difficult during the bonding exercises Allura forced them to participate in, But Keith was determined to keep this secret from his new family, especially Lance who made fun of him for the most naive of things.

Keith peered into the locker room, it was completely empty. He grabbed his bag from out of the crimson red locker, caring his clothes, shoes, binder and knifes. Keith began to change, first taking off the ugly red paladin amour the encased his body. Keith wished he could wear the black paladin amour without being the black paladin himself, but he knew that Shiro would go baserk if Keith ever mentioned it.

Shiro was basically a brother to Keith, he adopted him right before he mysteriously went missing on the Curberos mission and has been a mentor ( and guardian ) ever since. Keith trusted Shiro and Adam with his secret, being part of the lgbtq+ community themselves. Keith had striped down to his black under amour, desperately reaching for the zip at the back, Keith hated the under amour, even before his transition Keith had been quite muscular for a lady, but always had a bigger bust then average, this meant extremely heavy bandaging and binding from the age 15 up, which was never really fun. The under amour hugged the unwanted curves of his body which was luckily hidden by his bulky amour.

Keith continued to undress until he was in some shorts and his binder, he was still caught up in thought when a tiny gremlin gasped front the corner of the locker room " YOUR TRANS?"

This is ma first real fic so apologies in advance. Thx for reading!