What kiss?

Keith lived alone for most of his life, he didn't share a roommate at the Garrison for obvious reasons and had only lived with Shiro and Adam a few years. Life with Shiro and Adam had been some of the happiest years of his life, waking up knowing that there's people down stairs who care about you gave Keith happiness, which in his case he desperately needed. Keith hadn't told anyone about James, he didn't feel the need to really, he hated the thought of falling under the 'I'm so pathetic, give me sympathy' stereotype that he never really opened up, his only real reasoning is that people had their own problems and that his would only hurt everyone else. So Keith stayed quiet, the less his peers knew the better.

The only friend Keith had back on earth was a girl named 'Veronica' or to most others 'Ronnie420' which was her screen name, he and Veronica had met on a Chat site and talked non stop for a couple weeks before she asked to video chat and then the rest was history. Ronnie was smart, slightly older and extremely blunt, she never hesitated to assist Keith with a problematic situation and was genuinely kindhearted. Keith had told Ronnie his gender situation and about the party, but never mentioned any names, which he's glad he didn't because Veronica would personally hurt James down and gut him inside out. That's how kind hearted Ronnie was, she still stuck around after the 'Shiro incident' back on earth which Keith couldn't be more grateful for. Ronnie, in a way, reminded Keith of Lance, same light Carmel skin, same dark brown locks, she was always in the mood to help, always a flirt and always had the best intentions. Lance. Keith last memory was Lance heaping him up from a cold, concrete floor, then everything faded back to black. His feeling for the blue paladin were unclear at this point, Keith wasn't going to revisit the whole 'Lance is a gorgeous asshole' rant, but he had certain feelings for him that he just couldn't trace. Suddenly, Keith's eyes fluttered open, followed by a stinging sensation caused by a source of light entering his vision. "Keith?!" Keith felt arms wrap around his limp body "Keith? Buddy?" Keith engages a sharp, sudden breath that stung his lungs, his eyes widened as the searched around the room, he was on the ship, he was safe, he was home.