Lance 2.0 💙

NSFW (I guess¿)

Training did not go well after the 'Pants' incident, Lance had rushed off to his room before anyone else brought up Lance's problem and that is how Lance had ended up here, on his bed, hand wrapped around himself and images of Keith littering his mind.

Back on earth you never really had vivid images of your crush, but Lance had never been more grateful for the paladins training sessions. His mind had saved clips of Keith and him during hand to hand combat training, Keith pushing Lance down onto the floor, hands pushing and scraping, fists full of cloth and Keith aggressive smirk. Lance was dying in his own hands as he pumped harder and faster, holding back moans and shrieks. He was sore all over from training, but he was imagining that Keith made him this way. Keith. God Lance could not get that mullet wearing dumbass off his mind, everything he thought of made him think of Keiths smile or laugh or his gorgeous purple eyes, Lance held in one more cry before reaching his peak and almost exploding all over his sheets, he was hit with a wave of pleasure, but didn't stop. It was getting all to much for Lance and he stopped holding back, cry's and moans echoed around his rooms and probably into the halls as Lance continued to image Keiths length pounding inside of him "Keith, oh my-fuck!" Lance screamed as he squirted over everything, he released himself from his hand and got up to go take a shower.

I've never written smut (?¿?) so sorry for the cringe
Thanks for reading!!