What kiss ; 2

Keith woke up to the sound of a familiar blue paladin, he looked at his surroundings and saw pale blue walls, a rug of space hung messily upon the wall and various other clumps of trash. Keith had fallen directly onto the floor with Lance desperately trying to lift him up, "Dude, get up. You can't be THAT hungover" Keith suddenly realised his situation, he was on the floor of Lance's room, hungover as hell, and didn't remember the majority of last night. "Ugh... what happened last night?" Lance face dropped slightly "You mean you don't remember?" Keith shook his head and sat back down on the navy coloured bed. Lance put on a fake smile that Keith saw right through. When ever Lance smiled, he didn't just smile with his mouth, his eyes sparkled, his lips crinkled and the you could see the pure joy linger on his Carmel skin, this was not one of those smiles. "Oh, we ahhh found Movak?" Keith could tell something was off "What do you mean, Lance?" Lance voice stuttered slightly " I, well, he was, you know, getting closer to you." Keith still didn't understand "What?" His tone slightly more annoyed then before "He was getting really touchy with you, that's all!" Lance looked slightly offended, "What. Do. You. Mean. Lance?" Keith was getting sick of this, he vaguely remembered walking hand in hand with Movak but that's as far as he got. "He started to.." Lance hand gestured over Keith's body "Go places." Keith was really, really annoyed now, he didn't remember a thing and now all Lance could say was 'He was getting real touchy' ? "Well Lance, I'm in YOUR room so maybe start BY EXPLAINING THAT?!" Keith yelled, Lance face took on a faint pinkness. "Oh, um you drank to much last night so I had to carry you back." Lance explained, "Coran said the healing pods couldn't cure hang overs, so I brung you here" Keith notice the very obvious puddle of dribble in the middle of Lance's shirt. "How is there dribble in the middle of your shirt, are you that messy?" Keith said with a playful huff, Lance paused "That's, that's not mine..." Lance muttered under his breath, Keith tilted his head in confusion before straightening back up, sporting a velvet red colour on his face, "Why didn't you just take me back to my room?" Keith was eager to get out of this horrid black mini dress and binder, which he was about to suffocate from at any minute. "Well... to be honest I knew you were going to yell at me for looking at your stuff, so I cut out the middle man." Lance snorted, lying back down on his bed. Keith thought about it for a second before realising that this was probably the nicest thing Lance could have done, Keith never thought of Lance as someone who would have that much interest in someone, let alone follow through. Keith brain only had two modes: "Logic and fear" and "Fuck it", and right now Keith  was most comfortable around Lance of all people. He sat down next to Lance on the bed, "Thanks man.." Lance gave him a faint smile "No probs mah dude." Keith looked down at his shoes, "Actually I'm not 'yo dude' Lance" Lance sat up slightly and raised a confused eyebrow "Sorry, that came out rude. I meant I can't PHYSICALLY be 'yo dude'." Lance eyes widened as a small gasp escaped his lips before Keith was engulfed in a massive hug.

Hey thanks for reading!
Also 2nd in #transkeith ? Awesome!!! Thanks again guys