Kathy;

There's mention of rape but it only implied ⚠️

Keith left Pidges room with a massive blush on his face and a really comfortable bra on, they had laughed for hours about nothing and Keith was physically and mentally tired, Pidge had given him all the pain killers she had left, and a bra she brought from the space mall that was far too big for her. Keith decided to relax with a cold shower, he grabbed his shower tray from his room and began walking to the showers. Keith pushed open the large glass doors of the paladins shower room and began to strip off, the started with his shirt and then his pants, until he was left in a dark red laced bra and matching underwear, he looked down at his body and sighed, he hadn't looked like this in a long time and bad nostalgia began to creep in, he dragged a hand down his abdominal and felt the indents of his abs, Keith was proud to have them as it was a sign of masculinity in his very female body. Keith stared at himself in the mirror, admiring the curves of his body, which he thought were honestly pretty nice.

Keith didn't hate the way his body looked and honestly felt comfortable being addressed as either gender. He didn't however like how other people looked a him, Keith or Kathy to be more accurate didn't change because he felt fully male, he change because of the people around him. Kathy had first met Shiro when she was ten, he had come to enlist children into the garrison, Kathy aced the test with flying colours and frustrating this brat in her class, James, who would later on hold a party when Kathy was fifteen. The party was great at first, everyone was tipsy enough for it to be funny, but sober enough to still be decently okay people, expect James. One moment Kathy was dancing with her friends another she was trapped in a closet with James, she was extremely uncomfortable and expressed it very clearly when James hands started to wander "I've never really hated you" James managed to say between drunken hic, "James, come on you're drunk" Kathy tried to pull away but James hands latched onto her lower back and pulled her closer, James leant in and Kathy kept turning her head until James grabbed her jaw hard and pulled her her face into his, violently pushing their lips together. Kathy pushes her self off him, but once again his grip was too strong, Kathy sobbed and yelled for help when James hand covered her mouth to silence her. "Sh,sh shh Kathy" James whispered into her ear, hand still over her mouth "I've been waiting for this for so long, don't ruin it" You could heard the pure vodka in his voice when he pushed Kathy up against the closet wall, the loud music hide Kathy cry's as the party continued as if the world was completely peaceful. "Kathy" moved schools that year and was replaced by a mullet wearing, silent, angst ridden teenage boy that swore that Kathy was never even apart of him.

Lance point of view I guess (?¿)

The halls of the ship were quiet, more so than usual as Lance strolled through the castle, he still had faint patches of white liquid splattered all over him, so he crept around corners making sure no one was in sight. Lance finally reached the showers and quietly pushed open the doors, checking no one was in sight, he walked in and went straight for the shower blocks, not even bothering to take his cum soaked clothes off.

I'm so sorry for this chapter 😭
Thanks for reading