The mission;

"Okay team" Shiro beamed, Voltron hadn't had a mission in a couple days, so he was more than excited. "Today we're going to a Galra occupied planet" Keith did a small cheer, he loved planet missions because they always ended in one on one fights with Galra dictators "To get intel from a bar!" Keith's face dropped, he hated intel missions with a burning passion, dressing up so no one knows who you're, flirting/scaring the answers out of Galra's, Keith made a grunt and folded his arm against his chest. Lance on the other hand LOVED intel missions, he always knew what to say and do, he flirted with anything even if it wasn't apart of the mission and enjoyed dressing up the other paladins, he looked over at Hunk and danced slightly on the spot "Aw yeah! Intel misson." Lance cheered, attracting giggles and laugh from the entire team.

"Okay team" They we're all gather in the control room to be assigned the posts and roles "The intel we need today is about-" Keith stopped listen to Coran and focused on his abdominal which felt like it was going to explode, he hunched over slightly, but not enough for the rest of the team to notice, except one lucky blue paladin. "Here" Lance whispered, Pidge had given him pain killers for all of his 'Pinning' as a joke, but Keith looked like he needed them most, "Seriously man you've been shit for almost three days now, what do you even have?" Lance chuckled and offered a small smile that made Keith lose his breath.

Keith could give a college lecture about Lance, about how he was gorgeous but a dick, about how if he wasn't such an annoying flirt he would TOTALLY try and tap that, about how never mind he wouldn't because Lance was straight. Keith could admire a pretty face, which in his case Lance had, but Keith wasn't a whore, Lance was an asshole sometimes and surprisingly being an asshole was a real turn off for Keith. Except for right now. Keith hand snagged the pills and gave Lance a faint smirk, "Thanks man" he said softly before flipping back two of the yellow pills. "And then we should have all the information we need" Coran spouted, Keith hadn't heard a thing the pale man had said and strolled over to Shiro to recap. "Dude, you really have to start listening to these things" Shiro had his 'Dad voice' on. Basically, they were dressing up as patrons of the bar and talking around to see what they could find. Keith sighed and strolled over to the locker room with rest of the paladins.

"Shiro..." Keith muttered from the bathroom stall, "Yeah Keith?" Shiro asked as Keith opened the stall door and walked out, he was dressed in a small black dress that hung off his shoulders and hugged his chest and waist in soft fabric, Keith had also been given a thick chocker that ran across his neck and heels that had symbols either side. Keith looked around, every one else had been given either a suit or dress shirt whilst Keith was stuck in what ever he was wearing. "Why am I wearing this?!" Keith asked "Cause the writers running out of ideas", "What?" Shiro chuckled "It's nothing. Your wearing this, Keith, because sometime you can come across a little..." Shiro looked for words, "Terrifying and angry" Allura exclaimed, Keith looked down at himself then back at everyone else, who were on the verge of giggling fits. "Ugghhhhh, I hate life!" Keith groaned. Lance was really gonna love this mission.

Thanks for reading